Thoughts at random

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong about heterosexual guys having sex with their friends, the time to find a girlfriend?

It's not gay. I just love my friends, and I like to make them happy.
What wrong about masturbating each other in all friendship?
They are so cute when they orgasm.
It's not gay. I just like cute things

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong about heterosexual guys having sex with their friends, the time to find a girlfriend?

It's not gay. I just love my friends, and I like to make them happy.
What wrong about masturbating each other in all friendship?
They are so cute when they orgasm.
It's not gay. I just like cute things
just say no homo

Dex-chan lover
what has the highest water %, A water melon... or a foetus... do not ask my autistic brain why it did try to connect those 2 dots I have no fucking clue

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder
What Panda is thinking of
When he writes a post.....

Dex-chan lover
The law of the "Conservation of Mass" does not exist..... If a unmagnetized metal object of miniscule weight comes too close to another unmagnetized metal object it will become heavy enough to crush your hand.
OIP.0-j_il4tnGurgJe-bw12uwHaE8
:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
The law of the "Conservation of Mass" does not exist..... If a unmagnetized metal object of miniscule weight comes too close to another unmagnetized metal object it will become heavy enough to crush your hand.
OIP.0-j_il4tnGurgJe-bw12uwHaE8
:thonk:
There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to start. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to start. :notlikethis:
keep saying that when you get crushed to death under a 15 pound auto part you can wave about one handed one moment,
but when it gets close to it's soul mate part it's like you are the poor soul caught between Thor and his hammer.... :pout:

Dex-chan lover
You mean, caught between Thor's hammer and the ground, no? :thonk:
You seen the clip where Thor's holding Loki/Odin up in front of him while his hammer is returning? :wooow:
The potential results are much more drastic then him just putting it on your chest and pinning you down. :meguusmug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Brain eating ameba is a myth, or I became immune to it long ago with all the swamp sludge that dripped into my sinuses from the bowels of the equipment I work on. :wtf:

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why do they use a red pigment that is known to cause allergic reactions as the pigment for allergy meds? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Salad in the bowl before...
looks like...
Salad in the bowl after...
Makes one wonder...
did it pause long enough to do the duty it was meant to do?
or just not give a Sh:poop: and pass on through?

Users who are viewing this thread