Thoughts at random

Dex-chan lover
what has the highest water %, A water melon... or a foetus...
probably a melon because when ppl say melon, they mean watermelon and that has water in its name.
also I checked and according to ecosia its 91% water (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/watermelon here's an article)
also did you know that the french language also uses the word melon for a fruit. that being the cantaloupe. watermelons are called "pastèques"

Dex-chan lover
They claim a cold shower is healthy.... and a cold draft will give you a cold.
What bout a ice cold draft in a hot shower while the shower curtain molests your ass? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
probably a melon because when ppl say melon, they mean watermelon and that has water in its name.
also I checked and according to ecosia its 91% water (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/watermelon here's an article)
also did you know that the french language also uses the word melon for a fruit. that being the cantaloupe. watermelons are called "pastèques"
hon hon hon I am one of those pesky french ^^

Dex-chan lover
a good way to know a fandom doesn't have anything to talk about is by the type of drama it is currently undergoing.
case and point, the transformers fandom is currently set ablaze because a troll account got suspended and instead of celebrating the "death" of an account that can be attributed to the depression and near suicide (allegedly, dude's kind of a drama queen who's problems are largely self inflicted) of a content creator. they're taking a random one off "edgy" joke/quote made by said troll account and turning it into a statemnt.
(the tweet was something like: "straight people need to be getekeept from transformers").

anyways in other news, sometimes it's hard for me to draw cause my dog keeps on wanting to be pet every 5 minutes and if I don't, she will whine and bark until I pet her.

Users who are viewing this thread