Maria no Danzai - Ch. 12 - The Malevolence’s Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting that her tongue to be ripped up that the words she speaks will be incoherent that the message won't get through on her phone. Regardless I believe that Okaya is smart enough to be cautious of what is happening after she dies since he is the end game antagonist. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What’s everyone’s predictions on how the story is going to end? Do you think the last person will get away scott free, or will the mother go to jail before she reaches the final person?
Maybe she will kill everyone except for the last one and then loses and get memory loss for a few years and then have to kill new underlings before she can kill the main antagonist. Believe me its flawless writing

Dex-chan lover
Repeat of last chapter. She should have been raped by the people she sent after MC.

Realizing the person you thought was your friend, isn't actually your friend. Sucks to be her.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
He has zero right to confront her. His complete lack of attentiveness to his own son's suffering eliminated any right he had.
As much as I sympathize with her, she's vigilante at this point, and he's a cop. He's obligated to confront her.

That aside, the husband is a bit more interesting to me as a character than the mom. What will he do once he finds out who she really is and why she's doing what she's doing?

Will he be a cop and arrest her, or will he be father and let her avenge their son? My desire to know the answer to that question is one of the reasons I keep reading this manga.

Dex-chan lover
What’s everyone’s predictions on how the story is going to end? Do you think the last person will get away scott free, or will the mother go to jail before she reaches the final person?
I think she'll get caught during "Okaya's turn", right before she finishes him off. Obviously she will go to prison, Okaya will go to the hospital (maybe), but in the process, her husband will finally see what happened to his son and consequently his wife, so I can imagine one of two things happening:

1 - He will finish the job, ending Okaya's life with his own hands or even find a way to free his wife, so that she can finish what she started (Maybe a team up?);
2 - He will do the “right thing” and find a way to end Okaya's social life, exposing the bastard's previous actions.

I myself hope for something close to the first option.

Dex-chan lover
Okaya is the type of the character who doesn't give a rat's tail about his "friends", what she even expected?

Users who are viewing this thread