Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 151 - She Looks Fine

This is the reason why I read slice of life, comedy, and romance manga. It balances everything out, though I honestly don’t think I can forget about this for a while

Fed-Kun's army
People have been whining about plot armor all the time, and suddenly when the situation quite logically ends in death, there is even more whining. This isn't a happy series where good people beat bad people through the power of friendship, expect everyone to die.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t think she really died. I think it was a “clone” because if they made and brainwashed a bunch of women to look like the guy’s sister, then they can do the same for the love interest

Dex-chan lover
People have been whining about plot armor all the time, and suddenly when the situation quite logically ends in death, there is even more whining. This isn't a happy series where good people beat bad people through the power of friendship, expect everyone to die.
There's nothing logical about any of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Is a bit selfish, i don't think is correct to decide when a work should end or not based on personal emotions. There is people who simply enjoy read such stories and they do not want an abrupt end just because some pepople find it a drag.

There are but very few like this one, such abuse and violence is not in your everyday revenge manga expecially nowadays where authors have much less freedom.
People always forget that reading a manga for free is not a right but a privilege thanks to the translators, people should be more gratefull.
Well, isn't it also selfish to want something to continue at all? It's not like you're reading this for someone else's enjoyment so stop being so self-righteous.

Dex-chan lover
If Jun could turn a bunch of girls into Kaname "clones", what are the chances this could be Azuma's "clone" so that he can kill her multiple times before Uruma's eyes

...or maybe she's actually dead, idk we'll see next chapter

Im gonna be honest this chapter had be speechless and shocked. I prey to god that isn't isn't actually her and is just another clone for the purpose to mess with uruma. I know she can be irritating alot in this manga but she really didn't deserve this fate. She was just minding her own business and then Jun comes in and pulled a griffith on her and is now about to unleash a true demon to society. Now im curious on what torture method uruma gonna use for this incestuous fuck. I hope its satisfying

Dex-chan lover
Wow........just wow. :fml:
So Jun finally did what the original rapist allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way back in CHAPTER TWO and also the Junkie Manager in CHAPTER 90 couldn't. I can't even feel that bad, since I had forgotten Azuma was even kidnapped. What a complete and unceremonious dumpster fire. Even the original Kaname, Gramps, and Uruma's Lil Bro had buildups before they were offed. As some other commentators have suggested, it's possible this is all a glorified mind game by Jun presenting Uruma with a plastic surgery and brainwashed Azuma-surrogate to rape/kill for fun. Guess we'll see next chapter.

Otherwise, sheeesh...

Dex-chan lover
let-him-cook.gif

Dex-chan lover
ok, wow, so the author actually had the balls to do something with that girl. I dont know if she will actually die tho

Users who are viewing this thread