Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 151 - She Looks Fine

Dex-chan lover
Alright, this has to be the final arc, because Uruma has nothing else to lose (at least from the first arc) and this story already went futher than it should. Seriously, I hope that soon (in 2 chapters at most) Uruma takes down Jun (making this fucker suffer enough to make him beg for his death), and then go after the final boss already, because I'm very close to drop this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Why am i still reading this shit
For me personally, a bit of curiosity as I’d gotten halfway through the story already.

But tbh you can just fast forward read everything after Uruma loses his grandpa and little brother.

If there is a woman -> they get raped tortured and murdered

If there is a man -> they will rape and torture and murder a woman before being tortured and murdered themselves

This manga is so bad, and now author just decided to kill off one of the last few decent characters in the series lol.

I think we can safely drop this one all ladies and gentlemen…everyone gets raped and murdered the end

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry the author will just pull out another character out of their ass again.

And kill them too, then rinse and repeat ad nauseum.
I still have a bit of copium that the nurse and doctor will show up in the last minute and save her...and maybe somehow be able to salvage her limbs sure she got traumatized but who isn't anyways in this god forsaken story

Dex-chan lover
just empty shock value moment after empty shock value moment

ZERO substance at any time
770185d77ff300dc2f39ee3b36420231a3b622a5598cd0228a61d91160c7c180_1.webp
This story should be the poster face for the "Too Bleak, Stopped Caring" trope on the TV tropes site.

TLDR, it's when a story goes too far in trying to be edgy, and it just makes the viewers stop caring for the outcome of the story.

Cause why care when you know it's all just fuel for the next "Shocking" twist.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TooBleakStoppedCaring

Dex-chan lover
To be perfectly honest, she isn't much of a character, so much as a way to enable harem shenganigans into the story, she hasn't really done much for me to care that deeply for her, outside of me thinking "holy shit is he actually going there?" which I freaking doubt.

It's probably gonna turn out to be some weird hallucination drug shit, or he performed plastic surgery on some other girls, and is gonna keep repeating the process to break MC cause "one time is not enough".

Dex-chan lover
This
For me personally, a bit of curiosity as I’d gotten halfway through the story already.

But tbh you can just fast forward read everything after Uruma loses his grandpa and little brother.

If there is a woman -> they get raped tortured and murdered

If there is a man -> they will rape and torture and murder a woman before being tortured and murdered themselves

This manga is so bad, and now author just decided to kill off one of the last few decent characters in the series lol.

I think we can safely drop this one all ladies and gentlemen…everyone gets raped and murdered the end

It’s not even tragic at this point, it’s pure obscenity. I thought the school arc ending left a bad taste in my mouth, this beats it hands down. I imagine the author just staring at the audience, shit eating grin, saying “bet you thought I wouldn’t do THAT!”

I don’t think I have ever been disgusted by a manga, but first time for everything. And it wouldn’t even bother me as much if he didn’t pull this move every. single. time.

Dex-chan lover
This

It’s not even tragic at this point, it’s pure obscenity. I thought the school arc ending left a bad taste in my mouth, this beats it hands down. I imagine the author just staring at the audience, shit eating grin, saying “bet you thought I wouldn’t do THAT!”

I don’t think I have ever been disgusted by a manga, but first time for everything. And it wouldn’t even bother me as much if he didn’t pull this move every. single. time.
I'm not disgusted or shocked, I'm just surprised the author unironically just re-used previous plots like that with no effort.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised if anyone think Jun isn't going to be at least this crazy

Dex-chan lover
there is no saving you, author, then i remembered aszuma used to be an idiot in the early arcs, so I can't really say anything... if she had not get involved with the MC, none of this story would have happened, but there'd be no story... I'm trying my best not to drop this manga

Dex-chan lover
Dang, so I guess this is why the author brought up the light hearted chapters earlier to bring Azuma back into the picture. Guessing one detectives gets out of their bindings or the doc comes in perfectly too late.

Users who are viewing this thread