Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 25 - Clever Scheme

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, seems like the artist struggles not only with depicting the same guns consistently, but with depicting the guns in general.

Dex-chan lover
Takuto: It'll all belong to us anyways.

Dang, this is a person whose carrying something. :pepehmm:

so this is my take for the magical girl of why she kill the last saint but "befriend" with the current one . Maybe she knew the last saint is the same as those priest she kill when she take control . so she tear the saint apart bc she role playing as magical girl of justice . but the current one is pure so she "befriend" her
Sorry for the bad english tho

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looking forward to how Mynoghra will manipulate more factions. Also looking forward to what other tragedies will befall Mynoghra too.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda getting real tired of "oh no, theres other who got isekaid in to this world as well, and turns out they're assholes" trope.

It happens in almost every other isekai out there and it all devolve into another by the book shit-talk before showdown - battle manga.

And guns? Bro turning Age of Wonder in to Age of Empire and I dont know how to feel about it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good idea only at a VERY superficial level, and relies on some very wrong assumptions: that the whole world is at the early medieval Europe technological level, and mechanical manifacturing is the ONLY way to get ammunitions.
DnD has plenty of crafting and duplication magic, maybe there is a player exploiting items duplication glitches, maybe there is another player with access to a magic market feature, maybe there is an FPS player; for crying out loud, he is the one getting ammunitions WITHOUT having the appropriate manifacturing capability in the first place!
Inb4 they all get wiped out in a single turn of a 4X space strategy player...

Dex-chan lover
The old Might and Magic universe has synthetic killer androids (angels), aliens (devils), guns, microwaves, lasers, a 3d printer that can print said guns and all sorts of anachronistic and sci-fi tomfoolery, so your comparison is actually more apt for this manga than detracting from it. Although in my mind Mynoghra suits a setting like Dominions better.
It didn't when I played them back in times of 2D AFAIK. Sounds aweful

Dex-chan lover
LRN2READ

It's literally covered early on that some shit is outside the scope of his emergency provisions ability but he can manipulate it with items that weren't on the restricted list... like guns.
Ok, build a nuke, end of story... I still don't like it. Doesn't fit IMO

Dex-chan lover
So, if I remember correctly, gods trying to decide which game setting is better by clashing all of them in single battle royal? Also looks like MC still don't know it. And that Dice-girl... How is "limitless" her power? If she from DnD setting, it is possible for her just to ask GM to kill all other players and try to roll 20?
I don't think it is possible to roll on something that has no probability. And difficult stuff I think require more than 20. Like you can't just tell a GM that you want to roll on killing all enemies or finishing the adventure. If opponents are weaker then you then you may not even need a roll. But if you have multiple opponents at equal or stronger you may have to roll a 100. And a low roll means death

Dex-chan lover
Ok, build a nuke, end of story... I still don't like it. Doesn't fit IMO
This is actually an unrealised problem with production abilities in many fantasy works: authors just don't realise, that gun-type fission bombs are very simplistic devices, with the issue being actually being able to manufacture it. But if you can just magic the payload and the casing and then magic replace the firing mechanism or just jerry-rig it and well... Boom.
I don't think it is possible to roll on something that has no probability. And difficult stuff I think require more than 20. Like you can't just tell a GM that you want to roll on killing all enemies or finishing the adventure. If opponents are weaker then you then you may not even need a roll. But if you have multiple opponents at equal or stronger you may have to roll a 100. And a low roll means death
I'd never want a d20 or any die related power. Nat 1's and other disastrously bad rolls are wayyyy too common.

That manga is good...
Unfortunately not only was the manga axed, so was the Light Novel. Got to 4 volumes of a planned 5 and was canned before the 5th was published. If you wanna read the ending you have to track down the Web Novel, and the translations are... rough.

How did saintess join the witch? Is she some sort of puppet now?
The Light Novel explains the scene in way more detail, but during that scene the Witch is only controlling her physical body, not her mind (though she's technically capable of it). The Saintess joins the Witch because despite being a half-insane loose cannon she's ultimately after one of the same things the Saintess is: the destruction of all that is Evil. The rampant corruption and abuses of the church bothered the Saintess greatly, yet she felt powerless. Then the Witch forced her to directly eliminate the problem (violently and all over the place) and showed her that she was not powerless, in fact anything but. The Witch took a complicated problem and "uncomplicated it" for her.

Dex-chan lover
On surface the story is wild. RPG, DnD, and RTS genre in an open pvp season, who will win?

I wonder if there will be other genre included. Imagine suddenly Master Chief or Doom Guy enter the scene to represent FPS.

Also does anyone have an idea of Hero dude genre? Feels like he came with as a set with the RPG Demon Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread