Maria no Danzai - Ch. 16 - The Search For The Quasi-Gangster

Dex-chan lover
Leaving that guy around is not the best of ideas. The moment she embarked on this path she should have considered the possibility of collateral damage. It is interesting to get a look into her psychology, though.

Dex-chan lover
This is tricky, killing him is the logical choice, but he has no connection to her revenge.

She could always seduce/manipulate him to the point where he is devoted to her, but that might be too much effort.

Also I love how she's having this serious contemplation whilst in her lacy underwear.

Dex-chan lover
oopsies-ohno.gif

Dex-chan lover
She could have kept him in one of her secret places feeding him etc, until she was done with her revenge to free him, but instead she just let him go...

Even a lil smarter would be to use him as a scapegoat. Keep him hidden, put his dna in crime scenes. And if caught or suspected drive suspicion towards him or just let him go after revenge and if police find the bodies they could relate them to him.
He's a criminal either way and you wouldn't kill him. But oh wellp.
I just think it could have been written better.

Dex-chan lover
I would say that many things could go downhill from now, but I can see Maria getting rid of that guy and one of her targets in one smooth scoop:

She could simply manipulate Kinukawa, saying she was looking for the whereabouts of Shikimi and found the one responsible, making him hunt and kill the other guy, which could lead to Kinukawa getting arrest and her getting away scoot free to take down the fat one.

Just a theory tho.

Dex-chan lover
I mean at this point she's just sleeping with every person she comes across, isn't she 😐
Well to be fair so far she only blew the principal to get the school nurse job, doesnt look like she fucked the thug, just gave him some BDSM treatment, but i can definitely see the author use the "fuck the enemy and then kill him" card in the future.

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be going at a good pace, hopefully this doesn't turn out like the other revenge manga where everyone is retarded, the author gets 90% to the end, then decides to go further beyond and is currently at a completely unnecessary 200% of the plot, and then had to go on a hiatus because the idea of female characters getting raped and tortured overexcited him into a heart attack.

Basically, I hope the author has a plan and sticks to it.

Users who are viewing this thread