Maria no Danzai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Spiral of Hatred

Damn that undershot of Maria and her boobs are just ughhh
anyway that's cool. His punishment saw game is survival game. But he's restrained by something that can be broken through brute force
About him breaking free, I'm not so sure, it seems like Maria cut his Achilles tendons, at least in one leg. Maybe is just blood tho

Dex-chan lover
this feels kinda rushed
I mean this is good for now. I read a lot revenge style manga but in the end it gets bored and stale as the author keep dragging more and more chapter and add unknown characters. I juts wish Maria would just kill all those bullies in the worst way possible and be done with it.

Contributor
Good thing Maria kept an eye on Yuda, he unwittingly made himself useful as (accidental) bait. I knew she had to keep an eye on him, at least to make sure he doesn't betray her or fuck up any of her schemes by alerting a target. But I didn't expect that it would lead her directly to her target.

Car > Muscles. :02:

Yep, it's Maria who's ending Kinugawa. (Juvie) prison after assaulting Taiichirou is too easy. This has been a long time coming, live by violent means, die by violent means. I don't want to see this guy escaping what's coming to him, and seeing some bleeding coming from one of his ankle tendons is a good sign. He has a lot to answer for, even it's just for Kiritaka alone.

Death by modern crossbow bolts is a respectable choice, since it won't kill him immediately if Maria avoids the vitals as her target markings on him suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread