Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Image 10, she's saying it's the heroes who would, in the end, fall asleep holding the sword (and then kill her out of fear). On the next page, she says like "he gave up the sword for the naive reason that I was scared."

Dex-chan lover
So I have to assume that the entire reason is not only because she fought with the creator but because she's breaking the cycle of death and rebirth. Essentially her existence is rebellion against the universal function. The question still begs how she got a reputation for being evil. Did they just spread that around or did she actually do something?

Dex-chan lover
So I have to assume that the entire reason is not only because she fought with the creator but because she's breaking the cycle of death and rebirth. Essentially her existence is rebellion against the universal function. The question still begs how she got a reputation for being evil. Did they just spread that around or did she actually do something?
Well, it seems the god has a pretty big grudge against her so this whole "demon king" business was probably cooked up by him in order to end her rez. powers.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I see the sword:
It has a fucking eye on it and the hilt looks like flesh and sinews.
How the hell was that considered anything but demonic?
It does seem demonic from our earth pov, but from theirs it came from their god, and god is good. (Although we kinda just figured out he's kinda not). Though in his defense demon king did attack him but his methods are extreme.

Dex-chan lover
Image 10, she's saying it's the heroes who would, in the end, fall asleep holding the sword (and then kill her out of fear). On the next page, she says like "he gave up the sword for the naive reason that I was scared."
Thank you, those two things didn't make much sense to me but this clears it up.

Dex-chan lover
remember when he make the wyvern run frightened because he got slurped by the demon lord... don't expect me to take you seriously after 12 (a year as the series is probably monthly) chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
a really interesting take on the holy sword, didn’t expect that from this manga lol

Dex-chan lover

Uh, Ivelle says that she will "fall asleep" in her final moments holding the holy sword with her trembling body.
It means in her death throes.

The hero will always stab/slash her, and she will die with the sword in her body.
To her, it probably feels like falling asleep because her resurrection will let her "wake up" from it later on.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so it seems like the previous heroes were victims in this mess as well. The god being evil is a tired trope, but I'm liking the implementation here.
In this case it's not so much evil, rather trying to get rid of both a thorn in the side and the only being capable of wounding you. I just like that the characters are written to feel somewhat competent and have a head on their shoulders. Compared to other manga where it's pants on head stupid 90% of the time, this is pretty good. For erotica this is a high bar.

Double-page supporter
Damn this popped off all of a sudden, really looking forward to if the comic can keep the interest its building with a big exposition chapter being really quite tidy and coherent. Thats rare for serious stuff, much less ero satire of generic fantasy

Dex-chan lover
I kind of like what this chapter does for Iver’s character. Despite millenia of being used, abused, and ultimately murdered by the heroes she never gave up her will to live, and now after all this time her resilience is being rewarded.

Mirio could’ve easily been the straw that broke the dragon’s back. Her army had abandoned her, and she said herself that this was the fastest that a new hero had been chosen after her resurrection, if Mirio had turned out like all the others maybe she simply doesn’t come back next time, but he wasn’t and their god’s schemes have finally been exposed.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, Ivelle says that she will "fall asleep" in her final moments holding the holy sword with her trembling body.
It means in her death throes.

The hero will always stab/slash her, and she will die with the sword in her body.
To her, it probably feels like falling asleep because her resurrection will let her "wake up" from it later on.

No. The bubble in question and the next one are this:

最後にはガタガタ震えながら聖剣グリンドールを抱いて眠るのだ。

そうなればもう長くない早晩私は殺されることになる。

The second bubble says "and then soon after, I would be killed."

Dex-chan lover
"If I give up, hell will finally burn my soul."

...okay, so considering Maou started this series by servicing a hero as weak as Mirio, how did that not count as giving up?

Users who are viewing this thread