Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
i like how its almost like the author realized goddess mind controll made the series pointless and had to quickly explain that it was only one time, but in the middle of that had to introduce the idea that she is actully a loose woman because i guess the goddess cheating on him is more importent then him getting raped and the unfaithfullness from a goddess of love and lust makes it totally fair game to inflict moldy slimey ugly bastard time upon the goddess. i cannot tell if the grift is just that legendary or the author has a hole in his head.

Dex-chan lover
That's a big one . Even bigger than the legendary kick dodging goblin from goblin slayer. ☠️
opcQDor.jpg[IMG]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would've found it interesting if she posed an ACTUAL challenge to his "eye-for-an-eye" motto instead of what we got.
If she said "I love anything you might do to me~", and actually got more into it the more he exposed her past ("Now it's like we were there together~"), etc. There'd be some actual tension as to whether he's going to get one over on her or not.

Dex-chan lover
i like how its almost like the author realized goddess mind controll made the series pointless and had to quickly explain that it was only one time, but in the middle of that had to introduce the idea that she is actully a loose woman because i guess the goddess cheating on him is more importent then him getting raped and the unfaithfullness from a goddess of love and lust makes it totally fair game to inflict moldy slimey ugly bastard time upon the goddess. i cannot tell if the grift is just that legendary or the author has a hole in his head.
The issue isn’t that she’s unfaithful. It’s that she does this every single time. She picks a hero with a pretty face, bangs his brains out, ruins his life, and then throws him away, all while promising that their love is unique and special. She’s the trigger for all of his suffering and the reason was just her being horny

not saying she deserves the goblin but I won’t shed any tears if she dies.

Users who are viewing this thread