“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.9 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. We didn't have a one-on-one conversation between mother and daughter without the MC around I think, so I was wondering how they got along.
So the mom seems to be in on the whole "let's make daddy DADDY" plan, the only question is, is she gonna be a wingwoman watching from the closet or are they gonna serve oyakodon.

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean by this time let's be happy together all three of us?? :thonk:...what the heck happened to her actual father?
Well she said 'this time for sure' meaning last time something didn't work.. honestly starting to think there's something between the mother and daughter and once the dad caught wind of it, he was either dealt with, or fucking ran for his life ô_ô..

Dex-chan lover
It seems like a normal conversation but at the same time it can also be seen as very sus :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if the mom is in to this then what could possibly go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
I get where everyone's coming from, and I do think there may be a(n oyakodon) conspiracy going on, but the mother hasn't done anything sus yet.

She very well had a bad divorce to go along with health issues, and her and Touko got very close because of it. The pinky thing is them just confirming that they're going to work together to become a happy family.

..... Still, this probably should have come out before issue one, and before we knew a bit about Touko.... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
j9BgX0B.jpg

It could be taken as a wholesome moment between father and daughter, but we can't do that in this manga. Seriously, just remove the background gradient and add some sparkles...and boom this is a childcare manga.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread