Maou-sama, Retry! R - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know why Kunai is so afraid of Yu. Sure, she has got a few screws loose, but she's still his exceedingly loyal underling. Is his fear that if he shows any personal goodwill toward her, she will henceforth become not only a smoldering yandere but an openly raging yandere?

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know why Kunai is so afraid of Yu. Sure, she has got a few screws loose, but she's still his exceedingly loyal underling. Is his fear that if he shows any personal goodwill toward her, she will henceforth become not only a smoldering yandere but an openly raging yandere?
well Kunai or rather Akira pretty much know Yuu isnt right in her mind since he the one who write her background in first place, what Akira Ono missed is the advisor while still retrain their original personality at same time they also move past from their mold, sure Tahara still siscon and incapable to see other woman as woman and under Yuu sweet mask lay devil incarnate, but he forgot He is their "Creator" unlike Hakuto Kunai who is their superior so the relation kind came of difference
well long summary short it like how Ainz and Albedo relation except Akira never temper initial setting like Ainz did, so Akira still think their relation is between Kunai and Yuu not Akira and Yuu

that to say this chapter Yuu art kinda off or somehow strange compared to other chapter, also they skip to Kondo summoning and cut off Yuu and Tahara debate about who should be summoned this time

Double-page supporter
@DevilBro559 Best guess for "locomi" period on page 7 is he's referring to the stage where they gain influence via word of mouth, establishing a good reputation with the locals. According to my favorite online Japanese-English dictionary:
ロコミ (rokomi)
(noun) (1) (net-sl) word of mouth; (noun) (2) (net-sl) comments written online (about a product, service, etc.); online reviews
He's using net-slang to say they're almost done courting good reviews and are ready to move on to the real objective.

Edit: damn emoji markdown turning the noun indicators into thumbs-down...

Dex-chan lover
didn't the real mc at one point afraid what would happened if the underlings catch on that he is not the real kunai just like what happened to the jk underling catching one he felt different than the old kunai

Group Leader
I just gotta know, is Yu endgame?
I'm sick of all the pedobait this series has when there's Yu.
Reading the WN (got taken down but the LN is following pretty closely), I would have to guess than the most likely end game(if he does end up with someone) is probably between
Ren, Aku, and Luna. White and Yu maybe close second after them.

Dex-chan lover
Don't stick your dick in crazy.

She's about a crazy as can be and she can torture you by cutting off limbs, reattaching them, and cutting them off again.

Double-page supporter
Been a while but what happened to Aku? wasn't she one of the main characters?

Just asking. Is this really a monthly release? Looks like it will take years before this ends.

Group Leader
didn't the real mc at one point afraid what would happened if the underlings catch on that he is not the real kunai just like what happened to the jk underling catching one he felt different than the old kunai
Yes, but his main fear is that the JK one turns on him, since she is an immortal, unstoppable essential NPC with a maxed out Luck stat. He'll never be able to win against her if she turns on him.

Users who are viewing this thread