Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 2.2 - The Roper and the Tentacle Swamps (III)

Dex-chan lover
She's actually pregnant....
image.png

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely going to be a hilarious read! I hope those spoilers I read don't turn out to be true and we get a longer story.
As for this chapter... She turned a small threat into a high level threat because she was horny... and even fell in love with the thing! Imagine telling that to the kids and grand kids...

Dex-chan lover
She's literally aiding the monsters against humanity with her stupid fetish.

Also, might I remind everyone that she apparently made a massive discovery that could have helped the entire human population; she made a eternally young and healthy body! AND SHE KEPT THIS INFORMATION TO HERSELF JUST TO FUCK ANIMALS!

All this, despite being very happy to suck up all the information she could from others. She only consumes and doesn't contribute.

Anyway, despite her being the absolute worst MC, I'm still going to read this because I'm a degenerate.

Supporter
So... there's a issue with the chapter name. (visit raw site to see)
Lemmi know over on discord if I should keep it as (III) or change it to (II)
That's a real tough call to make, because arguments could be made for either. On the one hand, keeping it titled in line with the raws feels like a "correct" thing to do...But on the other the fact that the second chapter, which as a whole comprises "Part 2," is split into two parts makes their naming choice to start with a bit bollocks.

Group Leader
To think that I will find the exact manga scenario I was imaginating a week ago is wild. Also, Daddy should continue with the succubus series man!
what succubus series?
if you mean wakaba, I think they're all translated.

Users who are viewing this thread