Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - The Roper and the Tentacle Swamps (III)

The author said that he would continue the original work.
Is that true?the Webnovel is abandoned since 2022
I'm more concerned about her giving birth to a pig size animal (as per her imagination in chapter #1) or a bull of sorts, because... well... by the way things are looking, I don't doubt she'll fuck one of those.
It actually happen in webnovel

Dex-chan lover
she alone already boost the population of the monster this hard then what gonna happen if the 2 other girls on the cover also doing this...

Dex-chan lover
I'm more concerned about her giving birth to a pig size animal (as per her imagination in chapter #1) or a bull of sorts, because... well... by the way things are looking, I don't doubt she'll fuck one of those.
One of the perk of her immortality is keeping her body condition.

Not only she’s unkillable, her body won’t change. No blemish, no change of colour, never get loose, and probably body transformation attempt on her wouldn’t work.

Just so she can keep enjoy it with as much creature variation as possible.

She's literally aiding the monsters against humanity with her stupid fetish.

Also, might I remind everyone that she apparently made a massive discovery that could have helped the entire human population; she made a eternally young and healthy body! AND SHE KEPT THIS INFORMATION TO HERSELF JUST TO FUCK ANIMALS!

All this, despite being very happy to suck up all the information she could from others. She only consumes and doesn't contribute.

Anyway, despite her being the absolute worst MC, I'm still going to read this because I'm a degenerate.
i mean yeah she's a horrible person, but it's honestly better characterization than you see in most manga. interesting and consistent and kinda impressively self-actualized?

Dex-chan lover
now we seeing the effect of her "journey"..
this is actually dangerous you know..
not only she's helping with population boost, she even made the off-spring stronger..
:worry: :worry: :worry:

Dex-chan lover
She's literally aiding the monsters against humanity with her stupid fetish.

Also, might I remind everyone that she apparently made a massive discovery that could have helped the entire human population; she made a eternally young and healthy body! AND SHE KEPT THIS INFORMATION TO HERSELF JUST TO FUCK ANIMALS!

All this, despite being very happy to suck up all the information she could from others. She only consumes and doesn't contribute.

Anyway, despite her being the absolute worst MC, I'm still going to read this because I'm a degenerate.
lol do you really think a chick this wacked gives a flying fuck about society? "Hey guys, I found immortality, here ya go! Imma go fuck animals now". Neither of those things would go well. She would be imprisoned, possibly killed.

Dex-chan lover
Ofc Librarian Neesan aint saying anyring she would sound crazy. Like oh yeah this thing is cuz Plute wants to be a seedbed for monsters lmao

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
lj9ulZG.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Why romance indeed, also I wish the novel were translated, although the author seemed to have dropped it

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely going to be a hilarious read! I hope those spoilers I read don't turn out to be true and we get a longer story.
As for this chapter... She turned a small threat into a high level threat because she was horny... and even fell in love with the thing! Imagine telling that to the kids and grand kids...
well not truly feel in love anyway, since we know she will move on and bang other type of monsters too, maybe she does have some attachment since it took her first but that about it.

Users who are viewing this thread