Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Hornet and Nyx forest (II)

Dex-chan lover
You're acting like it's going to be all giant insects after this. It's going to switch to something else after another chapter or two, just like it's been doing.
I wonder if they'll go beyond giant insects. Maybe a dragon or a behemoth? Or perhaps a legally distinct beholder instead.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was immortal and invulnerable, how did it inject her with venom?
She's not invulnerable. Chapter 1, page 18. "There are 2 things I need. An unaging body that can survive any disease, and the ability to reverse any damage that becoming a seedbed would cause her[sic] body."

Dex-chan lover
By the looks of things, wolves, bulls, horses and pigs might not even be a stretch to expect anytime soon.
pig/boar is on the table, after she escape from the hornet(s), lower your expectation though, since its a short chapter like the slime one, if the manga didn't deviate from the WN, the theme would be cumflation only, so you may relieved or disappointed by that since there's no birthing involved

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I never really understood why in hentailand bees/hornets need human women. Like, if the bugs already can lay eggs, what are the women for? Who is doing the fertilization?

Dex-chan lover
pig/boar is on the table, after she escape from the hornet(s), lower your expectation though, since its a short chapter like the slime one, if the manga didn't deviate from the WN, the theme would be cumflation only, so you may relieved or disappointed by that since there's no birthing involved
That's pretty much what I'm expecting to be honest according to what we've seen so far, seems like the author likes a lot of that stuff.

Insects, coulda been worse compared to the shit I've seen.
Although some of the shit I've seen has the Insects using all of their holes for egg laying. Which, I honestly thought was gonna happen here too.

Thanks for the TL
I hope this is happening tho, it's a great touch to just a mere Manga has stomach deformation

all breeding is great too

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was immortal and invulnerable, how did it inject her with venom?
It’s not explained well.
The idea seems to be:
  • She is immortal, so she has all the time to fuck every single species.
  • She is eternally young, because you don’t want to see granny sex after decades.
  • It allow her to look just as good as new in each new story arc. Like, her holes won't loose from continuous pounding and forced insertion, her boobs don't sags from handled roughly. In worse case, some creatures might even have destructive nature like secreting digestive fluids or mutating their victim into different creature. The unchanging part of the magic allows her to not worry about that.

With the slime, she did mention the slimes dangerously sucked away most of her mana.
The question though is, would that stopped her immortality? Will she die from being drained? Or her immortality is another thing altogether so there’s no way to undo it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As the story keep going, she'll end up fucking a dragon at later stage I assume

Dex-chan lover
So, Hornet in this world doesn't have queen. That why they use human female to reproduce?
nah, they only need human to hold the eggs then it likely can attack any other female species, it just this is hentai so it only attack human

Fed-Kun's army
With the slime, she did mention the slimes dangerously sucked away most of her mana.
The question though is, would that stopped her immortality? Will she die from being drained? Or her immortality is another thing altogether so there’s no way to undo it.
i'm pretty sure the mana and the immortality are two separate things- she mentioned creating an immortal body so that's just there permanently; the loss of mana means she can no longer cast spells

i am curious though if her hornet offspring will be OP in the way that the roper's were, what with her no mana

Users who are viewing this thread