Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
this chapter actually diverge from the WN, in the WN plute blew the hole by herself, and pandora didn't exist, the next chapter might be non-WN chapter, so the boar and goblin chapter might took longer to appear

Dex-chan lover
this chapter actually diverge from the WN, in the WN plute blew the hole by herself, and pandora didn't exist, the next chapter might be non-WN chapter, so the boar and goblin chapter might took longer to appear
I don't understand why the mangaka nerfed Plute.
How could she survive against stronger monsters then?

About the kouhai, I'm pretty sure that she's gonna be fellow seedbed.
Added because the more the merrier.
:win:

Dex-chan lover
What other creatures are there in the WN? I hope they add my favorite RPG staples.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the mangaka nerfed Plute.
How could she survive against stronger monsters then?

About the kouhai, I'm pretty sure that she's gonna be fellow seedbed.
Added because the more the merrier.
:win:
in the WN, nyx forest boost MP regen, the boost are pretty high since in 6 months plute were there her MP already enough to blew a hole, fly to retrieve her staff and regenerate her clothes even when giant hornet larva siphoning some of her MP, i think its the forest that get nerfed, lol

pandora might be introduced for goblin chapter, because like you said, the more the merrier
for WN's goblin chapter, plute were giving 5 goblin babies birth show
:lewd:

Dex-chan lover
You guys know what this means.

mqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread