Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 2.2 - The Roper and the Tentacle Swamps (III)

Dex-chan lover
She's literally aiding the monsters against humanity with her stupid fetish.

Also, might I remind everyone that she apparently made a massive discovery that could have helped the entire human population; she made a eternally young and healthy body! AND SHE KEPT THIS INFORMATION TO HERSELF JUST TO FUCK ANIMALS!

All this, despite being very happy to suck up all the information she could from others. She only consumes and doesn't contribute.

Anyway, despite her being the absolute worst MC, I'm still going to read this because I'm a degenerate.
Each to their own. Imagine the knowledge of immortality spread around. THERE WILL BE WARS. Immortal soldiers, immortal kings, immortal tyrants...

No, she chose the best option for not leaking the secrets of her research.

Tho looking back, I also interested in what she's doing. I don't mind accompanying her...

At least I want to see the unity between man and dragon... Or Cyclops... Maybe evil gazer or something weird like mindflayer... Ahhh I can't wait to see any variations she will encounter

Last edited:
Contributor
So, she will create an army of plant monsters ready to invade and conquer the town? Genius. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
all that just for a single tentacle baby to be be born per pregnancy? im quite disappointed. i was expecting an actual clutch or smth

Dex-chan lover
One thing I am surprised is that the Tentacle Babies didn't try to impregnate the FMC (or atleast it wasn't shown).

I mean in Hentai it's quite common to see Goblin & Tentacle Monster babies starts to breed with the one who gave birth to them almost immediately after they are born.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder whether or not the Ropers captured other women near her and if she completely ignored their cries for help

need more 18+ doujin that have same vibe with this
don't care if it's old as long the art and the translation are good

Dex-chan lover
"White woman condemns all the humanity to fuck all the monsters" wow, like real life!

Dex-chan lover
i have a strong feeling that her so-called children who now much stronger thx to her magic will be like zerg and will start the invasion against humanity.
zerg-army.jpg

or imagine if she meets with a creature like a xenomorph (it is possible, consider her immortality, it may take a long time) imagine the horror humanity will face thx to some Bitch in heat...

(Question for WN reader: does this series really have concrete romance in it?)

Users who are viewing this thread