Tensura Nikki: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 7 Ch. 61

Group Leader
Sorry for the very long delay with this chapter. We had a lot of things come up and were busy for a while that caused it to take this long to get this chapter out.

Edit: also wanted to add that this chapter marks a bit of a milestone for me, as it's the 100th chapter I have uploaded to this site.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Good god why do all the secondary adaptations wank that fucking mask so much? LN was just like, yep it's a mask. Hi I'm shizu, dead, ok then moving on.
because the mask is an impossible existence.

It's gifted to Shizu from Chronoa aka Chloe future, then ends up with Rimuru who then gives it to Chloe who ends up in the past to eventually give it to Shizu. That's why they always make a big deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
So Diablo is actually become friend with Shizu all this time and it does not contradict with no LN either.
that why I like Tensura spinoff.
also as above said, that Mask become something very special due to the plot related to Shizu and Rimuru

Dex-chan lover
Diablo been jealouis of Beretta is alawys funny to me
even better since thier from the same lineage so its just like yeah blame yourself Diablo for that one

To be fair it's as the others said if he answered that one he'd be stuck with Ramiris instead.
I can imagine Rouge laughing his ass off seeing Noir under her.

Dex-chan lover
Good god why do all the secondary adaptations wank that fucking mask so much? LN was just like, yep it's a mask. Hi I'm shizu, dead, ok then moving on.
I don't exactly remember which volume it is, but the mask is absolutely important to the plot of the whole story. Without it there's no story so pay it more respect.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we get an OVA of this or if Tensura Nikki gets a S2 that it'll animate this but in the main anime art style.

Users who are viewing this thread