Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - Master Alchemist Eugene

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I know about fantasy tea is that if you haven't got the skills, your canis root tea will be dreadful.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I have read this already?

...Oh, I see. Why bother uploading something already uploaded, instead of doing ch74 instead? Was the other version's tl bad?

because they enjoy the work and they want to. FFS shameless thankless beggars, if you have nothing of value to add just STFU. scanlators doing a free service are not your fucking slave.

Dex-chan lover
because they enjoy the work and they want to. FFS shameless thankless beggars, if you have nothing of value to add just STFU. scanlators doing a free service are not your fucking slave.
The first sentence was a valid response - it gives an example of a reason why someone would bother with something redundant: they enjoy the process, not the result. (though didn't answer what made the tl rather translate ch73 than ch74, or the question whether it is recommended I read this version too)

The second & third sentences were however both somewhat hostile and presumptuous. But in order:

1. I don't need to have anything valuable to add to comment. It is perfectly fine to just give a thank you, compliments, or - as was the case here - state a question you were curious about (in particular, queried about the why out of curiosity, and for a comparison to the other chapters translation quality so I know whether it is worthwhile re-reading this chapter by reading this version too (as I predicted the answer to the initial question was going to be something along those lines and pre-empted it)). And that list isn't even exhaustive.

2. I don't think anyone claimed, or even insinuated, that they are slaves? Much less my comment which you had quoted and it appears that was a reply to? But I do appreciate the sentiment you hold that people shouldn't feel entitled to things though, even if it felt rather out-of-the-blue and abrupt to see it mentioned in that context. Always good to see people who remember that it is not ok to stalk, harass, kidnap or outright blackmail people into producing free work :)

Dex-chan lover
The first sentence was a valid response - it gives an example of a reason why someone would bother with something redundant: they enjoy the process, not the result. (though didn't answer what made the tl rather translate ch73 than ch74, or the question whether it is recommended I read this version too)

The second & third sentences were however both somewhat hostile and presumptuous. But in order:

1. I don't need to have anything valuable to add to comment. It is perfectly fine to just give a thank you, compliments, or - as was the case here - state a question you were curious about (in particular, queried about the why out of curiosity, and for a comparison to the other chapters translation quality so I know whether it is worthwhile re-reading this chapter by reading this version too (as I predicted the answer to the initial question was going to be something along those lines and pre-empted it)). And that list isn't even exhaustive.

2. I don't think anyone claimed, or even insinuated, that they are slaves? Much less my comment which you had quoted and it appears that was a reply to? But I do appreciate the sentiment you hold that people shouldn't feel entitled to things though, even if it felt rather out-of-the-blue and abrupt to see it mentioned in that context. Always good to see people who remember that it is not ok to stalk, harass, kidnap or outright blackmail people into producing free work :)
Seem like you are new to this manga reading site, this manga and the 2 scan-groups for this manga as well. The one who replies you is kind of on edge because something happens in the past.

1, This manga reading site allows 2 or more scan groups to upload their works, hence we might read a second translated of a same chapter with time different.

2, Pretty sure this manga doesn't have chapter 74 yet.

3, This manga has 2 scan groups working on it, 1 group is rather amateur and random but they work fast, they always upload the chapter first, they work by mood and their own pace, they dropped this manga once before.
The other group is pro and dedicate to their work but they took some time to do it so they often upload later. In the past, they didn't work on the manga but only work on the novel, but then the 1st group dropped it, we (readers) are kind of beg them to work on the manga back then. And they did the manga as well. The 1st group came back but the 2nd group still work on it.

Dex-chan lover
blah blah blah
Who are you to demand what a scanlator does and doesn’t work on? Do you even realize how condescending and rude that is to a person who spent their valuable time translating, editing, cleaning, redrawing and type setting a chapter of manga for the community to enjoy? Rather than spewing worthless excuses the only thing you should type is a fucking apology to FranscurryTL. Goddamn fucking Internet, people have no fucking manners.

Dex-chan lover
Who are you to demand what a scanlator does and doesn’t work on? Do you even realize how condescending and rude that is to a person who spent their valuable time translating, editing, cleaning, redrawing and type setting a chapter of manga for the community to enjoy? Rather than spewing worthless excuses the only thing you should type is a fucking apology to FranscurryTL. Goddamn fucking Internet, people have no fucking manners.
First Question from feha did NOT include anything about demands, or requests, to anyone's time/work etc. It was a question, that, as evidence by their own reply to your assumptions they even agreed to your initial vulgar and hostile reply.
not everyone knows everything, and they can only learn by asking and researching, and it would be "good manners" to give a proper reply, and not assume a negative-only view. IE: see li'i_0ma's reply gave a perfect if not extra information to answer the initial question.
I would request if you are going to complain, cause drama, argue, and show blatant hostility online on this "fucking internet, people have no fucking manners." it would be better for you NOT to be First and Only person to display "rude manners" here. if feha was using any derogatory, negative, or hostile words in either comment, I wouldn't even bother replying here myself and agree with your initially. But, feha didn't bother to be rude in first place in any way or show disrespect in any way. (like including a reply quote as blah blah blah when it's not only unnecessary, but poor manners)

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't mean to drone on..."

Really? Was that necessary?

Thanks for the translation though!

The only one being rude, condescending, and spewing worthless comments here, is you.
Your last sentence rings very true, but only in the context of your very own messages.

You are the only one who should be typing up an apology here.

Your comments are so ridiculous that I went out of my way to make an account just to reply to you.

Dex-chan lover
The only one being rude, condescending, and spewing worthless comments here, is you.
Your last sentence rings very true, but only in the context of your very own messages.

You are the only one who should be typing up an apology here.

Your comments are so ridiculous that I went out of my way to make an account just to reply to you.

don't like hearing common sense truth? cope. thankless bunch like you who type this shit and shit on contributors is why we wind up with garbagle MTLs rather than regular quality scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
Who are you to demand what a scanlator does and doesn’t work on? [... shortened for brevity ...]
I think you might have accidentally replied to the wrong comment?
edit: though I can't find a comment that sentence would apply to either :questionblob:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seem like you are new to this manga reading site, this manga and the 2 scan-groups for this manga as well. The one who replies you is kind of on edge because something happens in the past. [...ordered list...]
Thanks for the serious and in-depth answer, wasn't aware of point 2 and 3 :salute: Not new to the site, but I don't pay much attention to drama (even if some leaks through, like galaxy degen scans) or how much raws exist.

So to clarify if I read you right, you do suggest I take the time to read this version too, that the quality diff is significant enough that it's worth it?

don't like hearing common sense truth? cope. thankless bunch like you who type this shit and shit on contributors is why we wind up with garbagle MTLs rather than regular quality scanlations.
I've never done that lol

Do you find enjoyment in just being toxic for no reason or what?

Users who are viewing this thread