Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - Master Alchemist Eugene

Dex-chan lover
Imagine malding over a harmless comment out of curiosity and not in-the-known, spewing all the vulgar and hateful words you can think of right at them because of your deadass negative assumption, then doubling down on it even after they replied to you in a polite way.

Oh and don't forget, the TL group themselves didn't address that they have any problem with the comment or even ask for anyone to get angry for them, I can't bro :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine malding over a harmless comment out of curiosity and not in-the-known, spewing all the vulgar and hateful words you can think of right at them because of your deadass negative assumption, then doubling down on it even after they replied to you in a polite way.

Oh and don't forget, the TL group themselves didn't address that they have any problem with the comment or even ask for anyone to get angry for them, I can't bro :pepela:

Spinning it as curiosity or ignorance is bullshit. When you put on airs and say "oh I read this already" and add, "why don't you work on something I didn't read yet (implied=idiot)" is nothing less than a slap in the face of someone who spent hours working on a release. It doesn't matter if there is context behind the group working on a series, whether they started by picking up the slack for a nother group or not. You're simply ignoring and demeaning the value of the time, effort and work an individual put into a scanlation. Any seasoned scanlator knows it's meaningless to reply to these types of entitled folks because you will see posts like these every release. Doesn't mean they should fly though, because AGAIN you have somebody going the extra mile (and in FranscurryTL's case doing this every chapter for months now) to put out a good quality work. It's simply not cool. Deal with my vulgarity, I have no issue talking frankly. Just don't be a dick to hard working scanlators. It is simply NOT COOL.

Dex-chan lover
Spinning it as curiosity or ignorance is bullshit. When you put on airs and say "oh I read this already" and add, "why don't you work on something I didn't read yet (implied=idiot)" is nothing less than a slap in the face of someone who spent hours working on a release. It doesn't matter if there is context behind the group working on a series, whether they started by picking up the slack for a nother group or not. You're simply ignoring and demeaning the value of the time, effort and work an individual put into a scanlation. Any seasoned scanlator knows it's meaningless to reply to these types of entitled folks because you will see posts like these every release. Doesn't mean they should fly though, because AGAIN you have somebody going the extra mile (and in FranscurryTL's case doing this every chapter for months now) to put out a good quality work. It's simply not cool. Deal with my vulgarity, I have no issue talking frankly. Just don't be a dick to hard working scanlators. It is simply NOT COOL.
Again, you're wildly assuming things on your end, like hey, before going all on "Hey acktually 🤓" on me, maybe do something about how you think and treat others for once?

Case in point, you assumingly said that feha is a "shameless thankless beggar", while also assuming that they thought of the translators as slaves (which is obviously NOT, you were the one saying it first by the way) Then feha (in my opinion) respectfully gave you a reply, saying they understand what you're trying to say, but didn't agree on your hostile comment as it's just assumption on your part, which is undoubtedly true, someone with commonsense that read the whole conversation would arrive at the same conclusion as I am.

At this point, you of all people could have just take it, shut up and move on, but no, you can't! You went full on "I gotta let 'em know! I gotta make 'em UNDERSTAND the importance of the translators! Grr!" then try to shit on the guy with your rambling even further as if it's the last thing you'd do and you will die on that hill.

Like, if even after I tried to be respectful to you, who insulted me out of nowhere with your wild delusion, and you're still hurling shits at me like I'm your worst enemy, might as well act the part. Prop to feha for actually replying to you in the first place.

Dude, if two sentences made you like this, I think you better not go to the comment at all, and I'm assuming you're an adult here, if so, then get a fucking grip man :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Again, you're wildly assuming things on your end, like hey, before going all on "Hey acktually 🤓" on me, maybe do something about how you think and treat others for once?

Case in point, you assumingly said that feha is a "shameless thankless beggar", while also assuming that they thought of the translators as slaves (which is obviously NOT, you were the one saying it first by the way) Then feha (in my opinion) respectfully gave you a reply, saying they understand what you're trying to say, but didn't agree on your hostile comment as it's just assumption on your part, which is undoubtedly true, someone with commonsense that read the whole conversation would arrive at the same conclusion as I am.

At this point, you of all people could have just take it, shut up and move on, but no, you can't! You went full on "I gotta let 'em know! I gotta make 'em UNDERSTAND the importance of the translators! Grr!" then try to shit on the guy with your rambling even further as if it's the last thing you'd do and you will die on that hill.

Like, if even after I tried to be respectful to you, who insulted me out of nowhere with your wild delusion, and you're still hurling shits at me like I'm your worst enemy, might as well act the part. Prop to feha for actually replying to you in the first place.

Dude, if two sentences made you like this, I think you better not go to the comment at all, and I'm assuming you're an adult here, if so, then get a fucking grip man :facepalm:

Quoted his post verbatim, pal. 1+1=???. This isn't rocket science. Again it seems I'm singling him out but you see this type of sentiment constantly on this forum. Just because it's common for people to be entitled pricks doesn't mean it's right. Have some fucking manners. Simple as. (tl;dr btw).

Dex-chan lover
Quoted his post verbatim, pal. 1+1=???. This isn't rocket science. Again it seems I'm singling him out but you see this type of sentiment constantly on this forum. Just because it's common for people to be entitled pricks doesn't mean it's right. Have some fucking manners. Simple as. (tl;dr btw).
Ay don't get it twisted, they asked question, you could have just said the first line on your first reply to them and leave, but the everything else you said were baseless accusation with hostile intent.

Yeah like you said, it's not that deep, you are right, entitle pricks are bad, but then you treat others like shit for no reason because of your wild assumption, so everyone will treat you like one as well.

Bro we understand your problem with those that keep demanding free shit are a problem, but the problem we are talking about was YOU being a cunt to others for no reason, and all you said were "Grr, entitle fricks that keep demanding, bad! Grr!"

The moment you have to go out of your way to justify what you said multiple times mean that you are fighting a losing battle in my eyes.

You just have to apologize for being rude! THAT'S ALL! You don't start bashing stranger on the street because their question tick you off the wrong way! Even if what you're saying is right, it doesn't justify that you are being a little shit to other people for no reason!

I rest my case, if you want to keep yapping, go ahead. Have a nice day :huh:

Dex-chan lover
why do folks who defend lack of etiquitte and basic awareness feel the need to engage in long winded mental gymnastics in the form of verbal diarrhea? tl;dr again btw

If it hasn't been made abundantly clear by the hostility i took in my initial post, i have exactly zero fucks to give about folks who post dumbshit with little awareness. A good post is one which discusses the chapter or thanks the scanlator for their effort. It's regrettable the thread got derailed, but it's important sometimes to remind people that "seemingly innocuous posts" (in heavy quotations) can be extremely disrepsectful. This is the only point I want made clear. You can steer the conversation back at me as much as you want but I am well aware of my harsh tone, because that's the tone I chose to use and know exactly how it reads and how others will interpret it. Again, zero fucks to give because that's what people who post dumb shit like that deserve. Someone who doesn't deserve flack though is FranscurryTL who always puts out good quality releases. To repeat what I said in my first post, if you don't have something constructive to add (feedback, discussion of the chapter) then don't post. Simplest thing in the world.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the serious and in-depth answer, wasn't aware of point 2 and 3 :salute: Not new to the site, but I don't pay much attention to drama (even if some leaks through, like galaxy degen scans) or how much raws exist.

So to clarify if I read you right, you do suggest I take the time to read this version too, that the quality diff is significant enough that it's worth it?
IMHO, and take it with a large grain of salt. But I'd like take a look at a chapter from another group to, just kinda look and see. There's been some amazing gems out there of someone trying their best, and can get constructive criticism to improve. Or there has been the occasional troll. But every group deserves a look see, cause perhaps they have other series that may interest some! Or, you find out there's one of the scan-ad groups that best ignored (but rare)
- Try'em all if you got time, cause even reading again with different words can make smoother, or even just another read if you like the series.

Dex-chan lover
If it hasn't been made abundantly clear by the hostility i took in my initial post, i have exactly zero fucks to give about folks who post dumbshit with little awareness. A good post is one which discusses the chapter or thanks the scanlator for their effort. It's regrettable the thread got derailed, but it's important sometimes to remind people that "seemingly innocuous posts" (in heavy quotations) can be extremely disrepsectful. This is the only point I want made clear. You can steer the conversation back at me as much as you want but I am well aware of my harsh tone, because that's the tone I chose to use and know exactly how it reads and how others will interpret it. Again, zero fucks to give because that's what people who post dumb shit like that deserve. Someone who doesn't deserve flack though is FranscurryTL who always puts out good quality releases. To repeat what I said in my first post, if you don't have something constructive to add (feedback, discussion of the chapter) then don't post. Simplest thing in the world.
NA, seems even others agree with .. everyone ELSE here, your "interpretation" is highly assumptions and biased. Once you ignore the original question's intent, even after it being explained politely, everything else is off. as you said 1+1 is not hard math. You were the one that added all those hostility where there was none, even knowing your tone was of what you said was lacking on the internet, bad manners and rude etc etc.
we ALL, who replied, agree with what you've said, and those who disrespect groups/scans times should, themselves be give no respect in return. and of "how others will interpret" it, seems to be.. well.. wrong? not one person agreed so far. Even being pointed out a losing side and doubling down. Your "point" of disrespecing was right, Assumption YOU made (sure made one out of you so far) of false accusation someone's Intended question, Twisting it to fit your agenda that seems to be thrilling you, Is flat out wrong in this instance. which is kinda funny NGL.

Dex-chan lover
It's regrettable the thread got derailed, but it's important sometimes to remind people that "seemingly innocuous posts" (in heavy quotations) can be extremely disrepsectful. This is the only point I want made clear.
As much as I am thankful that ppl called out to defend me (seriously, thanks), I agree with ciera about this:
  • The thread got derailed
  • and while it was misdirected and [even if it hadn't been, it was a bit] overly hostile I do agree that the point he wanted to make is clear and correct - we should be respectful of people's hobbies and even moreso as they share the fruits of them for free. It is evident he clearly read something into my comment (after thinking for a while I believe it relates to the elipses ["..."] that I used to signify time passing as I went to check ToC instead being read as disappointment or something (which is a common usage when they are put on end of sentences rather than in-front of)), and if you read/perceive such behaviour [as he did] I agree you should call it out. Yes, I do think it would be obvious I didn't mean it in the way he read it after my second comment, and his reaction was a bit strong, but at least I want to argue that his heart was definitely in the right place.
So if my opinion matters, I do think people should stop ganging up on him for doing something that if we put ourselves into his own perception is imo the right reaction (if, again, a bit strong). Yes, context/results matter, but so does intent, and his intent is (at least by my perception) pure. At this point, all this does is discourage him from making a stand next time - when people doing so are a treasure.

So let's drop the subject (to let the thread get back on the rails), and instead thank him for being ready and willing to help the community self-moderate :hearts:We need to encourage the behaviour (which leads me to again thank the people who stepped in. because you, too, proved to be such individuals).

Last edited:

GK

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but to see Eddy on page 19.
Eddy_RRFace20110725-22047-whgkfl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As much as I am thankful that ppl called out to defend me (seriously, thanks), I agree with ciera about this:
  • The thread got derailed
  • and while it was misdirected and [even if it hadn't been, it was a bit] overly hostile I do agree that the point he wanted to make is clear and correct - we should be respectful of people's hobbies and even moreso as they share the fruits of them for free. It is evident he clearly read something into my comment (after thinking for a while I believe it relates to the elipses ["..."] that I used to signify time passing as I went to check ToC instead being read as disappointment or something (which is a common usage when they are put on end of sentences rather than in-front of)), and if you read/perceive such behaviour [as he did] I agree you should call it out. Yes, I do think it would be obvious I didn't mean it in the way he read it after my second comment, and his reaction was a bit strong, but at least I want to argue that his heart was definitely in the right place.
So if my opinion matters, I do think people should stop ganging up on him for doing something that if we put ourselves into his own perception is imo the right reaction (if, again, a bit strong). Yes, context/results matter, but so does intent, and his intent is (at least by my perception) pure. At this point, all this does is discourage him from making a stand next time - when people doing so are a treasure.

So let's drop the subject (to let the thread get back on the rails), and instead thank him for being ready and willing to help the community self-moderate :hearts:We need to encourage the behaviour (which leads me to again thank the people who stepped in. because you, too, proved to be such individuals).
They still own you an apology in my honest opinion, but if you're okay with it, then it's all fine and good.

Personally, gatekeeping those who are entitled and unreasonably demanding is completely right, I agree to that train of thought, since it can affect the TL group negatively. However, being so paranoid to the point of having such hostile intent toward a random person is so out of pocket, I cannot stand for that, I don't think even the TL group themselves would appreciate such a thing.

But hey that's just my opinion, god bless you man, and have a nice day :chad:

Thank you for the chapter. While the raws seems to be a bit smaller in resolution compared to the other groups chapter, I prefer your typesetting. Keep up the good work! :win:

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter. While the raws seems to be a bit smaller in resolution compared to the other groups chapter, I prefer your typesetting. Keep up the good work! :win:
The way i rip pages is a bit uuuuuh unconventional and idk the actual proper resolution of the pages lmao so i kinda just set it to like 2000 height or something but i got used to redrawing with the page sizes so i haven't really changed it :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the serious and in-depth answer, wasn't aware of point 2 and 3 :salute: Not new to the site, but I don't pay much attention to drama (even if some leaks through, like galaxy degen scans) or how much raws exist.

So to clarify if I read you right, you do suggest I take the time to read this version too, that the quality diff is significant enough that it's worth it?
It is worth it, FranscurryTL have been working on Tenken LN (i think WN too ?) for years
not only their translation more accurate, they also understand the context better
they used to Upload faster than LHT, but LHT now on speed mode because they dont want to get "sniped" even though they are abandoned the series for few months back then

also to add another note, this is a monthly series and we are pretty much caught up with the raw.
so if you saw FranscurryTL or LHT post new chapter, its pretty much the newest one

Dex-chan lover
It is worth it, FranscurryTL have been working on Tenken LN (i think WN too ?) for years
not only their translation more accurate, they also understand the context better
they used to Upload faster than LHT, but LHT now on speed mode because they dont want to get "sniped" even though they are abandoned the series for few months back then

also to add another note, this is a monthly series and we are pretty much caught up with the raw.
so if you saw FranscurryTL or LHT post new chapter, its pretty much the newest one
Yeah, there were some distinct differences. Such as the page when she drinks tea, the other version says "the last necrotea I drank was not good at all", implying she got necrotea and thinks he brewed it much better than the necromancer from before.
In this version it instead says that the last teas she had was necrotea, and she disliked it, while this tea is instead something she likes.

Though just a bit later this groups tl became worse than the other's, where he said he used water magic to brew it, fran replies with awkward/incorrect grammar "so does that make ingredients with magic power in them taste better". And a few other stuff like that too, like suddenly saying "is the alchemy guild not part of this?" (other group added the subject: "is this place not related to the alchemy guild?"). So overall I can't really rec one translation over the other tbh.

Last edited:
Group Leader

Seeker does the WN while i do the manga but we did try to do the light novel at one point but we got busy so we had to drop it

Dex-chan lover
Ignore this comment, I wanted to comment on Chap 74, but accidentally commented on 73

I feel like I have read this already?

...Oh, I see. Why bother uploading something already uploaded, instead of doing ch74 instead? Was the other version's tl bad?
yeah, LH is notoriously known for being full of ESLs with no sense of QC or typesetting. Hell you can see in literal 1st page a 2 letter word being cut off in half instead of being moved to a newline. Also, the translation is horribly out of tune
poison undoing
paralysis undoing
makes no fucking sense
if they used Undo/Null/Antidote instead of the verb, I wouldnt be so put off.
Didn't bother to read past that page. seems the "good" ones left the group and went official much like with another Scan group recently

Users who are viewing this thread