Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Subjugation for One

Dex-chan lover
The spy is getting closer and closer and bolder. Maybe next time we'll see him inside the guild hiding in plain sight but Sora would notice him because he's not getting pinged by the search when he's looking right at him

Supporter
But it also begs the question of why let him go in the first place? Sore feelings can lead to wanderlust. Sort also made himself quite well known in the guild. It only follows he’d leave the country at some point. Opportunities abound for him.

That being said, the author is flat out telling us that the girl his lady friends are looking for, is this spy following Sora. And that she’s probably brainwashed. Soft bet on her falling for Sora after regaining her memory.
Sorry, that’s not the case unless they totally change from the novel.

Double-page supporter
IjZDnKv.jpg

Now that we've reached Isekai Walking John Wick levels I so pity the spy if she so much as messes with his little floating cloud...

Dex-chan lover
he relied on his skill too much that he forgot there always something to cancel something.
he didn't aware of Someone might get away from his search skill.
i know he's still a kid but after that nearly death experience, he should more aware about danger. i mean, he already noticed being stalked, right?
He knew about the Stalker,
he parted with 2 best girls because of the Stalker (Author thought of some random reason to calm the Fan's rage)
And then even after spotting the Stalker from his skill, he decided to become an Skyrim's NPC "must have been my imagination".

Dex-chan lover
You know its strange how rare it is for us to see a guild do a nominated low rank request like this. It actually makes so much sense to send out gatherers and to take notice of ones with good results, but they never do it only using the requests for taking out a threat.

Dex-chan lover
The
king sent a spy (I don't know if it's a specific one) to keep him under surveillance. The only specific order to act was to kill him if he ever left the country.
Dude, FUCKING SPOILERS.
Also, the king ordered to take him by force or kill on spot if it was not possible. They need op brainwashed soldiers and possibility to have one just roaming around that may abolish the king pose a real threat.
It's chapter 44 "Report". Its a team that's
been surveilling him, and the latest was code "13". Correct about the orders to kill, the king is possessive...
Again, use spoilers. It's kind of logical, they always forget that whenever a hero is summoned, even if they might be useless, still can cause problems and may even rebel or abolish established rules.

Anyway, Sora the Gatherer, is this a
foreshadowing for harem we're getting or what? Because it would be really nice if it was just Chris :([/ISPOILER]

Dex-chan lover
But it also begs the question of why let him go in the first place? Sore feelings can lead to wanderlust. Sort also made himself quite well known in the guild. It only follows he’d leave the country at some point. Opportunities abound for him.

That being said, the author is flat out telling us that the girl his lady friends are looking for, is this spy following Sora. And that she’s probably brainwashed. Soft bet on her falling for Sora after regaining her memory.
Sora was a dud, trash pull from the summoning gacha, initially. with one all across his stats with a dumb "never get tired from walking" ability, and was also jobless. the ones summoned with him were Sword King and Saint along with some other max jobs from other professions.

from the king's pov, he's useless and paying for his accomodation is basically a waste. killing him would also be a waste if he turns out to be a late bloomer. however, by kicking him out with a "bit" of severance, he could still be of use as a resource in the kingdom while not supporting him.

Group Leader
"I guess it was nothing showing on my almost all-powerful window map. It must've been a glitch. This happens all the time. It's not like I'm being spied on by some unknown entity. Geez, this needs a patch urgently. Yare, yare daze!":wowee:

Thank you so much for the translation~:bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
"I guess it was nothing showing on my almost all-powerful window map. It must've been a glitch. This happens all the time. It's not like I'm being spied on by some unknown entity. Geez, this needs a patch urgently. Yare, yare daze!":wowee:

Thank you so much for the translation~:bocchiwave:
There's something powerful stalking him from the get go, easily getting out of senses reach even if he gains additional skills. It appears just for a brief while.

He is worried constantly, enough to ditch anyone close so they won't be dragged into this.
He so far can only worry, acting all up would be not only fruitless but expose him as someone valuable or posing as a threat, not like that gun show didn't convince it he is getting way too good.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, FUCKING SPOILERS.
Also, the king ordered to take him by force or kill on spot if it was not possible. They need op brainwashed soldiers and possibility to have one just roaming around that may abolish the king pose a real threat.

Again, use spoilers. It's kind of logical, they always forget that whenever a hero is summoned, even if they might be useless, still can cause problems and may even rebel or abolish established rules.

Anyway, Sora the Gatherer, is this a
foreshadowing for harem we're getting or what? Because it would be really nice if it was just Chris :([/ISPOILER]
Quote me a community guideline, because I shouldn't need a spoiler tag for info on a previous chapter. I'd understand if this was the general thread, but this is a comment in ch 53, about something that explicitly happens in an earlier chapter (even if I didn't remember it in its entirety).
I don't think anyone here should expect the discussions to not include information on the story up to this point, or that people would have to hide it from them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread