Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Subjugation for One

Dex-chan lover
Sora:
ParryThisCausel.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I'm just being nitpicky but what's the point of showing the spy's blip when it's been already alluded that someone's following Sora? unless they're going to be Sora's future companion or got spooked by the gunshots, I can't imagine the relevance of the spy revealing themselves to Sora.

Dex-chan lover
The king sent a spy (I don't know if it's a specific one) to keep him under surveillance. The only specific order to act was to kill him if he ever left the country.
seems a bit odd/unnecessary unless a 'summoned' person in another country would cause trouble/be invading territory or so but he isn't exactly braggin about it

Dex-chan lover
seems a bit odd/unnecessary unless a 'summoned' person in another country would cause trouble/be invading territory or so but he isn't exactly braggin about it
as one of the few series that introduces other nations with otherworlders, knowledge about/monopoly of them is probably military resource so it's not really unnecessary. tbh, despite Sora having a useless skill, having a spy to follow him supports those two possible ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmm it seems he became a Bloodborne Hunter now, and it's effective.
And also, guns and expert in finding weed? He can now start his own cartel.

Anyway, it seems we will get more light on who are really watching/monitoring him. I hope they get some nice 9mm popped into them soon.
P.S. Is the one watching him Mikasa?

Double-page supporter
as one of the few series that introduces other nations with otherworlders, knowledge about/monopoly of them is probably military resource so it's not really unnecessary. tbh, despite Sora having a useless skill, having a spy to follow him supports those two possible ideas.
But it also begs the question of why let him go in the first place? Sore feelings can lead to wanderlust. Sort also made himself quite well known in the guild. It only follows he’d leave the country at some point. Opportunities abound for him.

That being said, the author is flat out telling us that the girl his lady friends are looking for, is this spy following Sora. And that she’s probably brainwashed. Soft bet on her falling for Sora after regaining her memory.

Users who are viewing this thread