Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Subjugation for One

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to seeing the assassin getting noticed or the king realising he made a big mistake letting the MC go.

Thanks everyone at Haikai Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Quote me a community guideline, because I shouldn't need a spoiler tag for info on a previous chapter. I'd understand if this was the general thread, but this is a comment in ch 53, about something that explicitly happens in an earlier chapter (even if I didn't remember it in its entirety).
I don't think anyone here should expect the discussions to not include information on the story up to this point, or that people would have to hide it from them.
Sure. Rule #3 sub rule #3 "Don't spoil the story outside of spoiler tags. It's a violation of a main community rule.

The information you provided is for a part of a story that didn't happen yet in the manga, we don't know reason for him being under surveillance, neither by whom ordered it or what would happen if he did anything and repercussions for it.. We only know "something" is followings him in the shadows in concealment of much higher level than his current detection skill level.

You most likely read a spoiler in the comments, because it will be probably at least a several chapters until we know the basics and at least a volume to know more.

Dex-chan lover
Sure. Rule #3 sub rule #3 "Don't spoil the story outside of spoiler tags. It's a violation of a main community rule.

The information you provided is for a part of a story that didn't happen yet in the manga, we don't know reason for him being under surveillance, neither by whom ordered it or what would happen if he did anything and repercussions for it.. We only know "something" is followings him in the shadows in concealment of much higher level than his current detection skill level.

You most likely read a spoiler in the comments, because it will be probably at least a several chapters until we know the basics and at least a volume to know more.
It doesn't matter if it's part of a future development. I didn't say anything that wasn't in Ch44 pg 7-8. And it isn't some nuance take or something I figured out, it's information that's right in the dialogue.

King: "but the summoned ones belong to my kingdom."
"If he tries to cross the border"
"Kill him."

The last panel of page 7 and the first of pg 8. How is it a spoiler to mention the of the dialogue? (The only thing that deviates is that I didn't remember who he was talking to.)

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter if it's part of a future development. I didn't say anything that wasn't in Ch44 pg 7-8. And it isn't some nuance take or something I figured out, it's information that's right in the dialogue.

King: "but the summoned ones belong to my kingdom."
"If he tries to cross the border"
"Kill him."

The last panel of page 7 and the first of pg 8. How is it a spoiler to mention the of the dialogue? (The only thing that deviates is that I didn't remember who he was talking to.)
Okay, forgot about that chapter beginning, sorry about that. You're right about what you wrote. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, forgot about that chapter beginning, sorry about that. You're right about what you wrote. Thanks for refreshing my memory.
I get it, I don't like spoilers either. Which is why it was upsetting to be told I was spoiling something I knew I wasn't.
I don't blame you for calling me out, when it actually happens, but I don't want to be falsely accused. Made go through 10+ chapters to find that dialogue....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get it, I don't like spoilers either. Which is why it was upsetting to be told I was spoiling something I knew I wasn't.
I don't blame you for calling me out; not enough people do that when it actually happens, but I don't want to be falsely accused. Made go through 10+ chapters to find that dialogue....
Yeah I get that.
Sadly had a long break from reading any stories, was working overtime lately and about 10 chapters were fast read for me, reason why forgot that king outburst.

It's a neat lil story, albeit acquire A Fucking Gun and ditching the Best Girl is the worst thing, so far, going back to re-read wasn't a total waste of time. No? ;)

Sorry again for baselessly calling you out.

Dex-chan lover
Quote me a community guideline, because I shouldn't need a spoiler tag for info on a previous chapter. I'd understand if this was the general thread, but this is a comment in ch 53, about something that explicitly happens in an earlier chapter (even if I didn't remember it in its entirety).
I don't think anyone here should expect the discussions to not include information on the story up to this point, or that people would have to hide it from them.
What he spoiled isn’t completely explained in the chapter, you learn about it later.

Users who are viewing this thread