Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Number 13

Dex-chan lover
What's the bet that one of the missing girls the other two are searching for is the assassin/stalker? [just a wild guess and doubt it's even close though]
Didn't the stalker follow him while the girls were around him? If it was one of the girls' friends, then why didn't they appear and say anything? Does slavery in this world mean absolute obedience? And she is unable to reveal herself?

alu

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the stalker follow him while the girls were around him? If it was one of the girls' friends, then why didn't they appear and say anything? Does slavery in this world mean absolute obedience? And she is unable to reveal herself?
They went separate ways on ch43 and the king swiched the one shadowing him on ch44.
So @BrainFart theory may be onto something.

Supporter
If the WN-based spoilers people have been throwing around since ages ago are to be trusted, it is indeed the case.
Still, I'm not sure if I remember it right. CMIIW.
I’m up to date on the WN and that is definitely not the case. It would be a huge change if they did that in the manga.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This is the part where the story turns bad? But this is actually getting good!

Dex-chan lover
Not to say it isn't still wasteful, but the king wouldn't normally eat everything on the table, only the choicest bits.

Then after the king and any guests are finished, the table scraps are used to feed the servants. Those with more seniority would be given the opportunity to choose their meal, while the lesser staff would get stew of the combined leftovers.
Indeed, and before anyone says how scummy this is, keep in mind that A food was much scarcer in the past, with most people spending most of their funds on food or growing their own as it was so difficult and B this didn't mean they didn't get their own meals too as well as high class cuts of food, basically free food was like gold in the past in most places, so this was considered a courtesy instead of a insult as we might take it today.

Wow how very convenient that he randomly did how to kill orc training a day before needing to kill orcs. Top tier story telling.

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't exactly bait and switch, the guild had a subjugation quest before demon obliterated the knights, probably one fled from the battleground.

This isn't Sora's first rodeo, something similar happened during goblin subjugation, although that time it was intentional.

Syphon's party, huge red flags.
Guess it's gonna be "gone with a vengeance" or how huge the power gap Sora has and needs to bulk up. Either way, Yuno and Syphon peacefully living their out lives is in danger...

I like how the spy #13 just doesn't go "poof" and actually goes spying on foot.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
The villagers is overreacting isn’t it? If they are having orc problems, why so wary against incoming visitor who clearly is human? Are they also having bandit problem?:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :bocchiwave: :headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
MC: I'm here for the subjugation of the wolfs.

Villagers: Please take out those Orcs!
MC:
tenor.gif

I think that number 13 could be one of the friends that the girls were looking for.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
either the orc come after the wolf quest or they faked the quest to lower the price.

either way, dude you has a skill that self sufficient as long as you walk to detect malice or enemy. why never keep his eyes from danger even after experiencing near death Experience?
I think it was originally wolves but later on recently orcs attacked and they didn’t make the request

Dex-chan lover
Not to say it isn't still wasteful, but the king wouldn't normally eat everything on the table, only the choicest bits.

Then after the king and any guests are finished, the table scraps are used to feed the servants. Those with more seniority would be given the opportunity to choose their meal, while the lesser staff would get stew of the combined leftovers.
Indeed, and before anyone says how scummy this is, keep in mind that A food was much scarcer in the past, with most people spending most of their funds on food or growing their own as it was so difficult and B this didn't mean they didn't get their own meals too as well as high class cuts of food, basically free food was like gold in the past in most places, so this was considered a courtesy instead of a insult as we might take it today.
This.

Not to mention that "stew" was probably even more nutritious than whatever the King, guests, and head servants ate. They only ate the "Good Bits" which isn't always as nutritious. The "Stew" though? It's got eeeeveerrrryyyythiiiinnngg. Which means there were probably a fair amount of vegetables and maybe even some fruit. And there's still be a fair bit of fat left in the leavings - all the oil and collagen that collects in the bottoms of the pans. And that's some good stuff, let me tell you. I like to get some rice and mix with with the leavings from a baked chicken. Very tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread