Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Sora's Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Wolves are animals and a natural part of the ecosystem, not "monsters". Typical isekai brainrot.
Depends on if they are some corrupted beast form that is best described as a wolf. That's not to say there isn't plenty of faulty manga logic floating around, but I just feel the difference between a hyper aggressive animals and fantasy beasts is more like comparing a shotgun firing buckshot or slugs. It doesn't matter which you get shot by, because both are going to fuck you up.

Dex-chan lover
I know he wants to keep his power of "gun" secret but he really needs to test it out more. Unless he did it off screen we saw him shoot the thing a single time and instantly kill what he shot at. If these orcs aren't standing guard or holding hostages directly, he could probably shoot nearly all of them without them even knowing what the hell is happening if he's accurate enough. Especially since it's not like wind magic or earth magic that has to be chanted.

Dex-chan lover
I think a lot of people here are overestimating the power of a gun in a Fantasy setting where some monsters can survive magical explosions to the face. Orcs are shown to be very large and probably tough as hell so he has no guarantee a gun can easily kill them. And they can definitely easily kill him if he gets careless.
...granted I assume he still wins easy enough, it's not that kind of manga.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure it'll be fine, maybe he got some kinda sneak skill i don't remember about but i imagine it's not gonna get super dark and have him go through a huge failure or so

Dex-chan lover
Depends on if they are some corrupted beast form that is best described as a wolf. That's not to say there isn't plenty of faulty manga logic floating around, but I just feel the difference between a hyper aggressive animals and fantasy beasts is more like comparing a shotgun firing buckshot or slugs. It doesn't matter which you get shot by, because both are going to fuck you up.
yeah tbf even if you camp in some local woods you don't expect to be attacked by woods normally, tho would be nice if more fences were built around the edges or some monster repellent spell or potion to prevent wild ones from coming near

Dex-chan lover
I figured that some orcs might fled during the subjugation, sloppy job on the soldiers, but can't blame them now as they got nearly wiped out.

At first dude got on Sora side, but let's be honest, inviting him over to his house, telling the whole story and clearly displaying presence of those who who got kidnapped were close to him did guilt trip Sora to accept the job...

Also...
B2O0D5O.png

Rurika gained a couple cups there, or is it just me?

It's a shame we won't see Chris and her in probably 200 chapters or more... :fml:

Thanks for the scanlation!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapter 59 raw is out, so you can check out what kind of plan he came up with. I can't read Japanese but from the arts alone,
His plan was to lure the orcs away from the hut, so the men can rescued the hostages. He gave the villagers potions to heal injuries, so they can carried the kidnapped people. I supposed he had a followed up to the initial step of the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread