Maria no Danzai - Ch. 18 - Berserk

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t want to be glossed over but Kinokuma seems like he is ready to commit second degree murder at all times, what he did in that flashback was insane.

Wondering what Maria’s feelings are for her ex? It doesn’t seem like she blames him I don’t think it’s been made explicit.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The state of Iijimas body doesn't look like he died recently. If Okaya did kill him it would have had to have happened like the second whats her face disappeared, which seems odd. Personally I think Maria did it and her mental state is even worse than presented, she's an unreliable narrator.

Power Uploader
The fact that it seems so obvious that Okaya killed Iijima means one of two things: i) Maria will reach the same conclusion and then it will really be cat and mouse; or ii) this is a red herring and someone is helping her from the shadows.

Option ii would be more interesting in my opinion and I would hazard a guess that we'll find out more about other people who might hate Okaya's guts.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it seems so obvious that Okaya killed Iijima means one of two things: i) Maria will reach the same conclusion and then it will really be cat and mouse; or ii) this is a red herring and someone is helping her from the shadows.

Option ii would be more interesting in my opinion and I would hazard a guess that we'll find out more about other people who might hate Okaya's guts.
I'm just desperate for a proper twist. Genius criminal mastermind highschooler thing making this hard to take seriously already.

Users who are viewing this thread