Dungeon Meshi

What a good meal this Manga was,
If only there was more to eat of it.

Great Series. I would like to thank MangaDex for bringing us this great content and a special Thank you to every Translator that kept this series up to date.
Now i eagerly await for the anime

Ii was a nice satisfying ending, but it focused too much on laios, i wanted more epilogue on the rest of their team, like senshi or our catgirl, and i hoped that the sister was more part of the end, she returns to life and that was it.

Dex-chan lover
A great read. Sure, some parts are cliche but it really cant ruin the good parts of the manga. The humor is my cup of tea and the fact that each character got dreams of their own that isnt tied to the main character makes this a great read. Thank you, scan team for working on this series!

feels a bit bittersweet. was kinda looking forward to the current lives of the other members,, is there a possibility that there would be extra chapters?

ahaha..
thank you for the journey, it was weird, sad, funny, making me hungry, yet legendary..

In the end there's no Chilchack family reveal, sadge
Excellent world building and storytelling though, best one I've read in a long time. Highly recommended.

Dex-chan lover
lol, so the curse was monster repellant?

Can't research or eat fresh monsters now huh?
In Vol 14 monster tidbids extra, Izutsumi always bringing monsters to Laios.. in exchange of pocket money (nothing is freee)

Dex-chan lover
In the end there's no Chilchack family reveal, sadge
Excellent world building and storytelling though, best one I've read in a long time. Highly recommended.
Newest edition of bible adventure showing us the portrait of Chilchuck's wife.. English official should be released soon by Yen Press

Aggregator gang
How the fuck is it seasonal when the translations ended 4 months ago、and the manga ending itself is almost a decade over.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is it seasonal when the translations ended 4 months ago、and the manga ending itself is almost a decade over.
Jeez, are you a tourist?

1. The anime released on Netflix this month and right now has 4 episodes of 24.
  2. The manga didn't end a decade ago. It ended 4 months ago, as the translation.

Aggregator gang
Jeez, are you a tourist?

1. The anime released on Netflix this month and right now has 4 episodes of 24.
  2. The manga didn't end a decade ago. It ended 4 months ago, as the translation.
I've checked the wiki, and yeah I misread what "Publication:" means on the site completely(tbh I'm more used to showing YEAR-YEAR, and using YEAR only when it finished within the same year.), I've read it after it was completed in one sitting and have heard of it for a long time, so it didn’t seem implausible. Not really a tourist since I'm here regularly from the first day of the New site, only being here rarely before that (because mangafox was decent enough for me back then).
So Seasonal means "currently airing anime" and not "currently issuing manga" then? Or does it mean both?

Users who are viewing this thread