Dungeon Meshi

I have genuinely not been this excited about a story since I was 12 (i’m turning 33 this year). I am so excited for whatever Ryoko Kui blesses us with as a finale. I can only imagine it will not be what we are thinking. It’s gunna be somehow heartwarming and breaking at the same time.

Also anyone else notice quite the cross over of Dorohedoro super fans and Dungeon Meshi super fans?

Even vegetable scraps have their uses - was not expecting such a wholesome message out of that. Amazing. Some things transcend all different language and cultures, and this message is one of them.

Aggregator gang
It's a fun story, but when I compare it to the masterpieces the gulf is so wide I get a little depressed.

This manga entered my all-time top 5 favorites... And it's not leaving anytime soon. Can't wait to see what the author writes next.

God, what an adventure this has been. Amazing work Ryoko kui, thank you for the meal. Eagerly awaiting your next menu.

One of the best thing I have ever read! I can't help but admire it, world building, characters, gags, drama, unpredictability and creativity. BTW it's really hard to create character who is simultaneously dense like black hole and mad genius, not being annoying and with brilliant ideas being like deus ex machina but perfectly fits the character of thinking outside the box.
Laios is one of the best main character created so far.

Also I wish to see short stories of every characters and how they lives (especially seeing Chilchuck reunion with wife)

Good ending
Screenshot_20230916_112316_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread