Dungeon Meshi

Contributor
@Gypsy36
Yes, the recent
blush
at the end of chapter 70 even felt out of place as it was so obvious lol.

@Zero13
Really interesting info! Sadly frienen does seem like the type of series to not do all that well.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Whoa new cover!!
Those were not the colors I imagined Thistle wearing at all.

Aggregator gang
A data book came out (character profiles, general explaining of stuff[marcille is 50 yrs old and izutsumi is 17.] etc)

Dex-chan lover
@diegoxt45 I saw TL's comment said they wont translating extras anymore especially monster tidbids (they have stopped since Vol 5). They want it to be exclusive for official version only

@wompWomp: Well, plants can use waste product as fertilizer, and I've read enough doujins to know that viney plants like that will always find a way to access interesting areas.

I was kind of expecting Thistle to wear mostly browns and reds tbh, though I suppose purple does make sense considering they're named after a purple flower

This is probably one of the most well made manga currently being published. I could spend a whole paragraph praising almost every aspect of this, but my favorite thing is the art. The character designs in this are really refreshing. A lot of manga recycles the same faces to the point where it's hard to distinguish between characters within or between manga. However each character in this manga is distinct while still being fun to look at. I love how the artist makes use of different body types and facial features to create a truly diverse and memorable cast of characters. Plus the way the artist draws dogs is so cute! And even if you were to stip away all the bells and whistles, the author really nails the character interactions in a way that's believeable and funny. It's an excellent blend of fantasy, comedy, and adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread