Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Nahhhh. A monthly manga can't be doing a whole chapter with dialogue between two characters that will probably never show up again. Author better stop with this bullshit or start releasing it weekly with less pages.

Double-page supporter
i knew i shoulda paused the manga after last month chapter, because we're gonna have to wait the better part of this year just to have some progress
This is a manga about friends making cosplay. Their latest cosplay just exploded on twitter and made the original work trend, resulting in the author spotting the cosplay and acknowledging it. Yep .. no progress at all. :S

Dex-chan lover
why are you reading this manga? This is the final part of a major arc for wakana, do you even understand what this arc was about and is possibly leading towards?
This ark is so about Wakana that he appeared in like 5 panels total in 5 chapter or more. Everything in this chapter not only very predictable, but could also be moved into the next ark.

This is a manga about friends making cosplay. Their latest cosplay just exploded on twitter and made the original work trend, resulting in the author spotting the cosplay and acknowledging it. Yep .. no progress at all. :S
But neither of 2 friend actually care about it, and author approving of their cosplay is like last on their list of issues right now.

Dex-chan lover
Idk I think this is a good chapter, though lacking Gojou and Marin, but shows the effect of their work.

Anyway this is clearly a manga about cosplay with a romcom element, not a romcom with cosplay element.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, at 200th chapter Gojo will start to suspect that he may be jealous of losing the status of the sole person that can see Marin's beauty. Also Rip for those who are actually waiting for the romance part of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is going to get blown away once they learn that Gojo made Marin's costume.
I'm honestly not sure if Gojo need all that attention.
Marin, please help Gojo get out if this funk he's in!
Nah, she lost her ability to communicate with Gojo like 20 chapters ago. Even if she can't confess, she could speak with him on multiple occasions. But authoe decided to rewrite her charcater.

Users who are viewing this thread