Paradise Hell - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting, first chapter is very good and introduces the MC and his motivation very good.

Though, I'm not sure why it's tagged as 'Comedy'.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I was so engrossed that I thought there would be another 20 pages before the end. The tags & the cover art made me think it would be something else but we'll see in the next chapter or two. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting, first chapter is very good and introduces the MC and his motivation very good.

Though, I'm not sure why it's tagged as 'Comedy'.
Take a peek at the arabic chapters if you don't care about spoilers. Even if you don't understand anything, you can see where the humor comes from.

Dex-chan lover
fair enough he wanted to kill him first, also the girl being mad at him for looking when she is showing her boobs is weird, it's still rude to look but oh well

welp read the raws and...yeah, honestly chapter 1 is the only good part but after the next chapters (raws) it automatically turns into to a unhinged story (at least for me) and i was like yeahh nah this ain't it, if you guys digs this kind of story then go ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Seems cool, ngl I'm waiting for the following chapters now. Could be interesting

Dex-chan lover
Unhinged is an understatement for how wild this manga going to be lol

Users who are viewing this thread