WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 220.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Festival …

Dex-chan lover
Two yanderes meet and bro-shake instead of murder each other? What sorcery is this?
Their combined disgust of the kohai is gold

2tdulj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow she told her! I'm glad the misunderstanding is over, and wooooooow I'm impressed by the unspoken ability of these character to read into each other's natures so well.
Ucchi is SCARY lmao and now she has a powerful ally, capable of giving her even more information.

Double-page supporter
Ok, girl. I retract my previous statement for not telling about the sibling thing from the get-go in the previous chapter. But you're on thin ice!

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Mako and Sachi are both on the exact same wavelength in regards to how they'd both hate it if their best friends actually started dating a boy.

Very normal and totally unremarkable heterosexual behavior.
I think Sachi x Tomoki has the potential to be actually pretty cute, but I want my toxic yuri more lol

Double-page supporter
How do they come up with new absurd yet hilarious situations consistently? I read Choku when it came out and I would never have guessed this duo would made it one day.

Users who are viewing this thread