WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 25 Ch. 220.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School F…

I'm glad someone said it! "I know I'd wanna kill someone if Koharu-chan somehow got herself a boyfriend" is definitely a heterosexual thought that every girl thinks about their best friend lol XD
100% heterosexual.
Sachi wants a boyfriend and looks down on Koharu. If Koharu, someone she looks down upon, were to get a boyfriend---she'd be furious in a how dare SHE get a boyfriend before ME?? sort of way.

Double-page supporter
Mako is literally Yoshida's "innocence" protector and its awesome how fast Sachi read her
I love that Yuri is proud about breaking Nemo's back. I hate people that screams in haunted houses and i want to protect her (devilish) smile
Ucchi has a good Tomoko-detector, because at first glance she saw that Kii was related to Tomoko. I like this "partnership" and i love the "so grooooss..." panel, blushing and shaking Uchi <3

Dex-chan lover
Them:
e62f88ce2e26544769ad6b46735b5aa60713fcb8934782b26368cfd0c6cf89e9_1.jpg

me: not sure what just happened but that’s some high level stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh shit I love that panel of Yuri hitting Nemo so much. Kiko and Ucchi is the interaction I didn't know I needed. Great chapter.

Thanks for the translation!

Glad to see Mako and Sachi are both on the exact same wavelength in regards to how they'd both hate it if their best friends actually started dating a boy.

Very normal and totally unremarkable heterosexual behavior.
This has become a tale about emotional dependecies.

Dex-chan lover
100% heterosexual.
Sachi wants a boyfriend and looks down on Koharu. If Koharu, someone she looks down upon, were to get a boyfriend---she'd be furious in a how dare SHE get a boyfriend before ME?? sort of way.
... and Koharu will surely get one ... flabby means booby

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter! Sachi and Mako doing their thing. Yuri unleashing her big autistic strength on Nemo. Ki- Chan and Ucchi joining forces in their joint worshiping at the alter of Tomokos grossness. Truly a banger. God I hope this continues onto a university arc.

Users who are viewing this thread