Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 52 - The Knights That Will be Met Again Someday

Dex-chan lover
Introducing a new character who like to hide his eyes behind his bangs like eroge harem protagonists: Mikael!
FadQWVi.png
bpC03xV.png
bx0Qq3H.png

I feel that he will become Rick's rival in the future. Maybe.

Edit: Maybe not rival.
HDMI1 has enlightened me that based on his Rick's chin it's likely that he's gonna NTR Rick in the future. Unless he's actually aiming for Rick himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...son-in-the-right-place.1584186/#post-20072223

Roughly called it kind of early, introduce the other special class knights by trashing the past villain as nothing compared to the rest of them.
The story would be over if the protagonist meets the strongest enemy right at the start. I know sometimes it starts off with the protagonist seeking revenge after meeting the big boss immediately, like MS Saga, but I really don't think Rick has the personality to carry that kind of plot.

Dex-chan lover
The story would be over if the protagonist meets the strongest enemy right at the start. I know sometimes it starts off with the protagonist seeking revenge after meeting the big boss immediately, like MS Saga, but I really don't think Rick has the personality to carry that kind of plot.
I think the main problem with this kind of story is that every time, a new villain is introduced as OP and the top of their field (here, the headmaster was a war hero and whatnot, and the new guy seems to be a genius of some kind that was able to repel one of the OP characters easily), all that to discover once they are defeated that there is something above we didn't know about, and the defeated villain was actually trash.
It works a few times, but as the pattern repeats over and over, the meaning of power just gets lost, and the story becomes dull.

Dex-chan lover
Great, looks like we're going power scaling shounen with dragged out fights based on this smug new guy who casually smacks their attacks easily. As the other guy said, it feels cringe.

Please don't devolve the series into shounen escalating slugouts that take forever, especially since it runs on a monthly chapter basis rather than Shounens which got a weekly one. Series that do that take years to resolve single arcs or just get cancelled due to running out of steam.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmm those special knights - are their powers somehow related to the orbs as well?
They might have been after Klein as well because he might have abuse its powers.

Group Leader
I think the main problem with this kind of story is that every time, a new villain is introduced as OP and the top of their field (here, the headmaster was a war hero and whatnot, and the new guy seems to be a genius of some kind that was able to repel one of the OP characters easily), all that to discover once they are defeated that there is something above we didn't know about, and the defeated villain was actually trash.
It works a few times, but as the pattern repeats over and over, the meaning of power just gets lost, and the story becomes dull.
I think, fundamentally, you and I look at this series differently. You're looking at this series like a naruto/bleach type of series, where the protagonist will(/needs to) be scaling up to meet the difficulties of a new enemy, whereas I see this series as more of a violet evergarden, where the real story is about how the protagonist interacts with side characters, and how he changes their life (and in the first place we might've had how it affected his own life/story, but I don't think he's self-reflecting so much anymore).

I don't think this newest development should be that much of a shock. The special-class knights are considered a tier unto themselves, much as s-tier adventurers are, and that was set up way back in like chapter 2. Honestly I feel like Alicet was kind of just playing around, because her personality is just to be playing around and shout boom and fire off a magic spell that most people would be overwhelmed by.

Also, last thought, I think the story does kind of set up that Klein isn't all that remarkable. I mean, I won't say it's not rushed, but we learn that even though he's a knight of the round table, he's put on a ton of weight, and nowadays people don't recognize him because it's been 20 years since he earned a name for himself. And we also know that he's taken on the duty of an academy headmaster (to me it implies he's not doing knightly duties other than that, but that's definitely just my assumption).

lol, sorry if I'm doing too much to try to defend the series, in my defense, I have spent a few hours with her

Double-page supporter
"Did that magic push it to the side?" As his attack shows a perfectly straight line in all three shots. Also doesn't look like the boat moved sideways before the attack hit, if that is what he meant.

Dex-chan lover
Aww man. I kind of liked the school arc.
spongebob-squidward.gif

And I wonder who that generic eroge mc is. He seems like Rick but without the Vanilla tag. :smugnako:
Will he have the power to stop time or maybe hypnotize women?

Users who are viewing this thread