Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 126 - A New Mission

I have the feeling the author was watching the anime and went "Oh yeah, I introduced these characters before! shit i better use them"
Especially if they saw how half the Frieren fanbase was drooling after Ubel, psycho killer or not!

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, so the List is still active. There's still a bunch of assassins going around, following that list.

The Old Man was probably still forgotten by the Empire, but it seems also just as much as the Empire not caring about him and his team's status.

Dex-chan lover
I think the hiatus might've to do with the anime preparation as I recall the anime announcement is around that arc.

Personally I don't think longer arc is that bad. I recall magic exam arc was alright despite being long too.
Yeah, they're back to being fairly regular now, it's mostly weekly and biweekly now. Most likely a second season won't cause that much of hiatuses is my guess.
I dropped the manga both during the exam arc and the macht arc because they dragged on and picked it up again after they had finished. I just aren't that fond of long arcs. Same with harvest arc in Iruma that dragged on for a year I think.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they're back to being fairly regular now, it's mostly weekly and biweekly now. Most likely a second season won't cause that much of hiatuses is my guess.
I dropped the manga both during the exam arc and the macht arc because they dragged on and picked it up again after they had finished. I just aren't that fond of long arcs. Same with harvest arc in Iruma that dragged on for a year I think.
Fair. I also binged through exam arc since I put pause on the manga a couple chapters before so I can't properly judge either if Frieren is good with long arc.

I guess we'll just see. The premise of this arc seems good at least especially with Land and Ubel joining.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect that the previous shadow warrior encounter is actually just opening for a deeper story in the empire.

And.. . . His grandma is great mage?

Double-page supporter
Maybe my memory is wrong, but I think at the beginning of the journey it was stated that the northlands that Frieren & co. are travelling through are sparsely inhabited, and now there´s suddenly an empire with a metropole for a capital there...?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe my memory is wrong, but I think at the beginning of the journey it was stated that the northlands that Frieren & co. are travelling through are sparsely inhabited, and now there´s suddenly an empire with a metropole for a capital there...?
The nothern plateau. They're past that now.

Dex-chan lover
Stark saying "Cease such a reaction" and "I shall abstain from further proximity" is so out of character for him.
At least leave the difficult vocabularies to the Int based mages, and let the muscle brains speaks simpler words.

since they can't be posted here or on reddit.
Not even with link that feed traffic to their site? Like what’s been done for Mangaplus stuffs.

Dex-chan lover
At least leave the difficult vocabularies to the Int based mages, and let the muscle brains speaks simpler words.

Not even with link that feed traffic to their site? Like what’s been done for Mangaplus stuffs.
I think people sometimes post stuff on reddit from viz and k-manga with a link to the official releases, but they never get much discussion.
Viz release is up on a thread on /a/ if anyone wants to read it.

Double-page supporter
Who the hell did they replace the old translator with? I felt a massive headache trying to re-translate fancy english into actual english inside my head.
Just because it's different from the rest doesn't mean it's good and you should do it.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be simpler for Serie-sama to just use "clone magic"? She already knows and masters all the magic known to humans, throughout time~:nyoron:💦
Thks for the translation~
Does she has "clone magic"? Serie has & know every spell in every grimoire written by mankind.
If it's not written, I guess she don't have them.

I doubt Serie has the magic to see the future like the Hero of the South.

Dex-chan lover
Balance patch for warriors lets goo.

Seriously though, I am now getting more eager on what power criteria for being a Hero is.

Dex-chan lover
There's only one Shadow Assassin that could kill Serie...
Kai-Brunnen-G-LEXX-Michael-McMannus.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Balance patch for warriors lets goo.

Seriously though, I am now getting more eager on what power criteria for being a Hero is.
Heroes or Braves/Yuusha usually has high speed and overall good stats, but lower strength and defense than the warrior. Overall the best playable character. Think Cloud from Final Fantasy VII and Chrono from Chrono Trigger.

Dex-chan lover
Author saw the Ubel simping and threw us a bone. Not bad tbh

Users who are viewing this thread