Ruri Dragon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Dragon Crap

Dex-chan lover
How often does this manga come out? Will the author be able to maintain the original pace again?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shet it's on a weekly. I thought it was on a bi weekly after the author needed to take a break.

Maybe a few stuff to get the audience back?

Holy shet it's on a weekly. I thought it was on a bi weekly after the author needed to take a break.

Maybe a few stuff to get the audience back?
This is just a guess, but he might have had a bit of scripts and "name" already built up? They might release frequently until they're caught up so to speak.

Supporter
I am so happy that we are back and Ruri is the best. She has a new power and things are getting alot more interesting. Looking forward t the next chapter. Thanks so much for the translation

Group Leader
IT'S BACK!!!
And I feel sorry for Ruri, she did nothing wrong yet the girl doesn't even want to be near her.

Dex-chan lover
screaming, crying, throwing up
IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But man... Not easy having to deal with that much crud in one day...

Dex-chan lover
Teacher: "Go the doctor to have that electricity thing checked out."

Also teacher: "Imma gonna need you to stay for cleanup duty."
Ruri: "Thank you Captain Obvious, I know that I control electricity."

Also Ruri: “Am I seriously controlling electricity?!”

Dex-chan lover
Her mom fucked a dragon. Questions are:
1. Did they do it while dad is still in dragon form or did he shapeshift?
2. I wanna see them fucking while he is in dragon form. Cause its awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Ruri will stay weekly for March then change publishers and become biweekly. Shindo-sensei is OK now but they don't want another hospitalization.

The summon lightning ability is probably many times more dangerous than the fire breath. Guess mom is back to her nonchalant phase after the initial shock...

Dex-chan lover
Ruri will stay weekly for March then change publishers and become biweekly. Shindo-sensei is OK now but they don't want another hospitalization.

The summon lightning ability is probably many times more dangerous than the fire breath. Guess mom is back to her nonchalant phase after the initial shock...

If it goes to a different publisher, will it still be available on the Manga Up app? Or will it just be going to a different magazine in the same publishing coompany?

Users who are viewing this thread