Ruri Dragon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Dragon Crap

If it goes to a different publisher, will it still be available on the Manga Up app? Or will it just be going to a different magazine in the same publishing coompany?
It does not go to a different publisher exactly.

Right now it's published in the weekly shounen jump magazine for 5 chapters (7-11),
and then starting on 22nd of April it will switch to the Digital Shounen Jump magazine and release bi-weekly.
In Japan, the digital one can can be read through various channels (Shounen Jump+ app or website, Zebrack app or website). The author wrote this a couple weeks back in his announcement, and it's written in the newest Shounen Jump issue as well (see below).

For western readers, I can't say for sure but since it's still in Shounen Jump, the current licensing should still apply. Which means we should still see it on shueisha Manga Plus (the official channel also linked here on MangaDex), and Manga Up should still have it if they had an agreement with Manga Plus or Shounen Jump.

qz1t5c.png

Double-page supporter
So, what do we think the rude girl's issue is? Is she just a bigot or does it have something to do with her absentee friend?

So, what do we think the rude girl's issue is? Is she just a bigot or does it have something to do with her absentee friend?
I could see Kanao (the absentee) potentially have similar issues to Ruri maybe, since they were absent since chapter 1 already. And maybe Maeda (the rude girl) is a good friend of them, since they sit next to each other in class.
Maybe Kanao being absent got to her head, or Kanao's reason for being absent gave those two some kind of conflict, or something bad happened to Kanao and that is somehow related to these "monster traits" which made Maeda worry/suffer and now dislike Ruri for being one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Yay for this being Back!
As for the thing towards the end it's no surprise. While people where remarkable chill of course not everyone would be alright with suddenly sharing the school with something they until recently didn't even know exist.

Dex-chan lover
lm so glad that its back and the 2 chapters a month will be good for the author less stress

WE ARE BACK BABY~~~~!!!!
If not for the Hiatus this Series Should've had an Anime by now

Dex-chan lover
ITS BACK BB!!!!!! LETS FUCKEN GO!!!!!!

Also, this is getting interesting. I’m so happy it’s finally back

Dex-chan lover
I used to pray for times like this... by all odds it beat the cancelled/axed allegations. And during year of the Dragon!

Dex-chan lover

WOO, YEAH BABY! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!​

Dex-chan lover
First of all, YAY! I needed to pinch myself to make sure this was really happening.

Considering how long it's been on hiatus, if the author did one panel a day he could have a few dozen chapters. But even assuming he spend a lot of that time dealing with his health issue he could still have been plotting it so that when he was healthy enough to draw it wouldn't take as much time, which could account for the weekly chapters now that it's back.

As for Meada being rude to Ruri, I'm of a similar feeling that Kanao might be suffering the same transformation, but not having the easy "Hey, I'll just keep coming to school like nothin's wrong" experience that Ruri is having. If that's the case, I bet it'd be especially infuriating when so many people are like "Horns? Fire? Electricity? Weird, that she's a dragon, but oh well, back to class stuff." while her friend is suffering.

Just a guess.

Users who are viewing this thread