Kanojo-tachi wa Ana wo Umetai - Ch. 2 - Operation OOO

Double-page supporter
My guess is that if he does "do it" his enhanced durability is supposed to be why I assume they both targeted him? So maybe the process wouldn't kill him because of said durability? If not they are just trying to murder this poor man with a honey trap of diabolical proportions.

Dex-chan lover
And there it is. There has to be SOME reason to keep him from just jumping on them both, like any normal teenage boy would. And you'd be surprised about how many boys would STILL do it even after learning the consequences. Well.....maybe you wouldn't be surprised.
The reason is that his bro surprisingly has a strong sense of decency, he still doesn't know that they are capable of sucking his vitality dry, and even then, this'll probably end with a twist reveal that he's immortal or some shit like that

NIB

Aggregator gang
It's as if Lala Satalin Deviluke and Lum were in the same universe, with the exception that, unlike those mentioned above, they're more "ignoramus" of the environment in which they find themselves. It's so fucking stupid, just 2 singles chapters and I already love it, like the bullying harem or 100 kanojo, It has a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
Is it succubooses or succuboosi? I can never remember. Succubussy? Something like that...

Anyway, I wonder whether they'll start to worry about killing Genki as the story progresses :thonk:

Double-page supporter
I feel as if there is a plot 1 for 1 like this. Where alien shows up, wants bby, but will kill them. They get together, some mcguffin prevents death. She did not want to do it cause actual love.

Dex-chan lover
why they had to go with "he dies after sex" trope? it was enough without that.

Dex-chan lover
now i wouldn't be surprised if the the childhood bro's is a secret tomboy crossdress onee-san type. i mean look at his pretty eyelash & pure dream at ch.1 lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, this is such an unnecessary addition. So the end result if he actually ends up with one of them is his death?

Dex-chan lover
yall were joking about it last chapter but it really is death by snu snu. i cant believe it. the author must have looked at these comment sections in other manga and said “that idea is funny, ooh i like that one” and just went picking the most ridiculous ones and turned it into a romcom. amazing

Users who are viewing this thread