Kanojo-tachi wa Ana wo Umetai - Ch. 2 - Operation OOO

Dex-chan lover
So, they have engaged in a selective breedng program, to create the ultimate being that will become the future emperor of the universe.

Is this a dune prequel?

Alright bois, time to make the boldest prediction after only two chapters

I can already tell that the girls will inevitably and truly fall in love with Genki, and knowing that the mating process kills of the mate, they decide to fight against the matriarch. But Genki, being the absolute chad he is, says that it's fine, his body's sturdy enough, and mates with the both of them anyways, AND also lives. Then idk the child stays in the planet while the two of them live together, happily ever after in planet earth.

Also betting that there's gonna be even more alien nutjobs after his ass later on.

Dex-chan lover
Im not really feeling the alien girl vibe.

It just makes me remember Nagisa from Jitsu wa and everything gets overshadowed by Jitsu wa.

Dex-chan lover
It's as if Lala Satalin Deviluke and Lum were in the same universe, with the exception that, unlike those mentioned above, they're more "ignoramus" of the environment in which they find themselves. It's so fucking stupid, just 2 singles chapters and I already love it, like the bullying harem or 100 kanojo, It has a lot of potential.
Bully harem?

Dex-chan lover
I’ve heard guys say that their GF sucked the life out of them before but this is a bit extreme

Double-page supporter
Hopefully this story turns out well. I strongly doubt Genki will have any smarts in this story. He'll likely be some brawn with little understanding of the forces acting against him. Iku should be the smart side character whose detached view allows him to
1. Find out the alien plans; and
2. Protect Genki

Add this, a couple more side characters and I very well see this story being a very good if not great read.

Dex-chan lover
And there it is. There has to be SOME reason to keep him from just jumping on them both, like any normal teenage boy would. And you'd be surprised about how many boys would STILL do it even after learning the consequences. Well.....maybe you wouldn't be surprised.
Well, lack of such reason doesn't stop many protagonists from avoiding as much as physical contact with females, let alone sex, so kudos to author for that at least.

blank boobs, but clearly outlining the coochie on page 12? :unsure:
Can't have such depravity in our christian manga :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka certainly likes throwing oddball twists in their manga.

Dex-chan lover
Why don't they just kidnap then rape him? They read manga but never encounter hentai?

Users who are viewing this thread