Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 4 Ch. 90 - Curry

Dex-chan lover
Would it be more cruel that "Yes young grandma has return to her original time and the current grandma along with the memories return, BUTTTTT MC grandpa will be like young grandma situation aka the younger self without the memories of being married to grandma but in reverse"

Dex-chan lover
Ok... now that baa-san is slowly getting retrained in cooking, jii-san should also guide and teach her again with lovemaking. Gotta round up all their spouse skills!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Too bad baa-sama didnt goes ba-dumb thingy...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
This is hands down one of the top romance manga of all time, and I've been reading stuff like this since I's over 20 years ago.

And that shit's a bonafide classic, yet has nothing on a gem like baa-sama and jii-san.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda just remembered now that there's a real story about an amnesiac who fall in love again to the same boyfriend. to think author incorporated that here.
now this is what you called an interactive backstory lmao
My favourite amnesiac manga is a yuri, "Cheerful Amnesia". Girl wakes up in the hospital, this girl is saying "I'm told you have amnesia, so you might find it hard to believe but I was your girlfriend" and the girl is just thinking "Wow she is so gorgeous! Score! Good job, past me!"

Dex-chan lover
i kinda just remembered now that there's a real story about an amnesiac who fall in love again to the same boyfriend. to think author incorporated that here.
now this is what you called an interactive backstory lmao
Isshukan Friends comes to mind, but that might not be it.

Users who are viewing this thread