Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
That's not much of a schedule. Not something you'd bother writing down unless you have memory problems.

Exposition in the form of a lecture. How novel.

Everyone's interested in the new people. Well, that's normal. And reasonably polite, which isn't too normal.

Yet another mugging-the-OP-protagonist scene.

I think that student is misunderstanding the whole "being from a count family" and "being a count" thing, like the misunderstanding that happened early on with that one noble kid
At least here he didn't actually introduce himself as a count, which should (but sometimes doesn't) eliminate the confusion.

Dex-chan lover
I think that student is misunderstanding the whole "being from a count family" and "being a count" thing, like the misunderstanding that happened early on with that one noble kid
oh yeah, his parent family is one standing higher

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The small fry pop up, did they really the main dish or only a diversion?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's kind of on him, but the information the kid got should also have listed him as count Cain von Silford Drintor, especially if the whole reason of the information was to avoid disrespect
It might have been. But if it's a long list of names it's hard to remember absolutely everything unless you're already familiar with most.

Dex-chan lover
My man. If a count is engaged to royalty, it's for a reason. Lil bro is gonna fuck around and find out. Hope he gets disowned.

Thanks for the TL

It sounds like he's aware Cain is among the 'do not piss off' list no?

So at least he's aware enough to back off, unlike the previous clowns.

At least I think these attackers should be from Corgino given his parting smirk earlier.

Dex-chan lover
So far, Cain got engaged to:

1. A royal princess
2. An imperial princess
3. A noble's daughter
4. An elf (which is also from nobility)
5. A saintess

So who's next to be engaged to Cain?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Also, will he going to get a brand new fiancée there?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is literally setup to finally get rid of that pig :3
idc how many months it takes, get rid of him in the best way possible

Dex-chan lover
tbh, if mc only got this kind of harassment, this is going to be disappointing
To be fair, while the mc is famous in esfort, he's probably not as famous outside of it and he definitely isn't known as the person of mass destruction that he is.
For what it's worth this is not corrino's or whatever his name is's setup if i remember right, his is somehow even more idiotic as it involves putting the girls in danger too.

Dex-chan lover
Author is going to keep the same "random fuck pick a fight with MC, get beaten, cry.." all the time?
The premise of the story was good, a dude that become an envoy of the god with a harem. But the execution is bad, the harem is pointless. None of the girls have any impact of the story beside being useless damselle in distress. Their character are flat and are not fleshed out at all adn there is no romance.
The MC is brain dead most of the time but become a genius when the plot need it. He could literaly kill all the people who want to hurt him or those close to him without any issue or anyone finding out, but he chose not to for no reason, even if it mean risking the life of his fiancée.
Worst of all is that all the vilain are poorly writen and serve no purpose other than letting MC show how he is more powerfull than everyone else...

Users who are viewing this thread