Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
What a terribly written and lazy introduction. There is literally nothing redeemable about her at the point that they just wave off that she threatened to kill them all.
Why do I have to go near the end of page 2 to find someone not talking about "Hulk smash", but instead of how asinine this entire thing is?
"She may be an outlaw, but so far she just has threatened to murder people, so it's all in good fun. Let's make her a good weapon, so she can actually do it."

Dex-chan lover
Always doing things not expecting any money isn't very good business sense.

Demon seems appropriate for a new waifu.

I've seen several times where dark elves are equated with demons. What's up with that? In this case it might just be his perception, and since elves usually don't have horns, they're probably not the same.

People like to use those tags if there are a bunch of girls hovering around a male MC for any reason, and if any character has any sort of feelings for any other character, respectively.
Goes back to D&D I believe

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

As a LN reader, is not would or will, is a "already did"

I have to say that the design I like the most is the one of Samia, since she didn't get humanized like other characters from other series.
so did the MC have seggs with the girls or nah?

Dex-chan lover
so did the MC have seggs with the girls or nah?
Unfortunately so far on LN the answer is no, he is the typical JP MC isekai protag trait which is wimpy to not do that. His reasoning is he don’t want to leave some heir but the real reason is, the guy forgot he is isekaied so he thought at some point he might be transported back to old world(maybe he think its the ol trope hero defeat demon lord, task done, you get back to old world). But in some chapter on LN that is depicting some time in future, (this is my assuming) he did marry some of them, some return to their respective kingdom/lineage. Its also depicted he either died or still alive but requested to all of them to not tell anyone where he is rn

Dex-chan lover
No nighttime activities at all. He sometimes internally monologues about not leaving an heir, too.
wait really? what a letdown then. The dude is surrounded by many waifus and either he has the will of steel and not be tempted by them, or he waits for them or him to confess, or he's Gay. I hope the author can develop the story in a romantic aspect more or change the direction differently compared to the LN.
26k9Td7.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Ngl, she looks great. The art is epic
Unfortunately so far on LN the answer is no, he is the typical JP MC isekai protag trait which is wimpy to not do that. His reasoning is he don’t want to leave some heir but the real reason is, the guy forgot he is isekaied so he thought at some point he might be transported back to old world(maybe he think its the ol trope hero defeat demon lord, task done, you get back to old world). But in some chapter on LN that is depicting some time in future, (this is my assuming) he did marry some of them, some return to their respective kingdom/lineage. Its also depicted he either died or still alive but requested to all of them to not tell anyone where he is rn
..... My disappointment is immeasurable. Like seriously? I feel bad for those who had to return.

Double-page supporter
Well, I imagined Nylda to be a bit more mature... at least as Helen.

Nice to see her in the manga, though.

Users who are viewing this thread