Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 148 - Do you think you and I... are strangers...?

Supporter
You’re right, the norm is preventing any progress at all by adding extra love interest after love interest until the series dies a slow death.

I even have a formula, between the chapters 8-12 you get the first un-needed love interest, and after that you get a new girl per volume or dozen issues. how 90% of all Rom Coms Go currently. They usually make it to about 23-25 before axed.

I could even go into the types. The third girl will almost always be sporty or tanned, much more happy go lucky, be a lost childhood friend who suddenly moved back, and is slightly bigger in bust size than the first girl.
I get it, but the leaders in the new trend have been cited quite a bit here: BokuYaba, Anjou-san, Uzaki-chan, Komi (which did go down that road you suggested, even teasing that second interest making it to the finish line with total believability, still progressing organically to where it is now).

Dex-chan lover
WE DID IT LADS
GettyImages-71404515.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Good on them, she wanted something, she mustered up the courage to be vulnerable and made clear that she wanted them to kiss. Get on that train and may the ride be a long one.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly expecting a fakeout or finishing the chapter before the actual moment but it happened! Holy shit!
Same dude. Keep thinking "her friends or that rabbit girl will surely come in and interrupt this moment any second now". This is peak bro 😭. Actual fucking peak

Dex-chan lover
I'm dead. They were both so cute. Nagatoro being all shy but decisive in doing the final push, and Senpai going after what he wanted all this time while seeing his cheeky girlfriend so vulnerable and open.
Been here since like chapter 12 or so. A hell of a ride, and I hope it lasts a bit longer. I want to see more of these two.

Users who are viewing this thread