Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 63 - Reckoning

Dex-chan lover
mfrrm.jpg
i know i should be glad that there's even an update at all but it also sucks that they had to delay the upload at the most peak of climax of the arc.

it's good that luxion is on his side since mc has that hint of depression now. a normal guy would be either realistic about minimal losses or optimistic that he saved people but not mc lol he's more focused on negative things, sadly.

my guy, even if you've earned the right to meet satan, just do what you do best, suck his dick just beat him to a pulp

Dex-chan lover
While I get his point about not using the main body, I was still hoping he was gonna blast the mountain with a giant heaven-ray cannon from the main body rather than just blasting it with arroganz.

Dex-chan lover
I love how many people are sitting here bitching and complaining about how crappy this manga is, yet continue to read each and every chapter. Like, if you hate it so much, why are you still here?
Everyone likes to watch something crash and burn. Hate watching is a thing after all.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that's the last volume of the light novel. The web novel ended like 5 years ago and the LN caught up. This is the official cover by the way:
fw9OWNv.png
Somehow, that being the cover feels most fitting. Like, this two are the only characters that felt important throughout the story, and them being the final cover is the most appropriate

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful end for this arc. Looking forward for next one
Also Luxiom is the best.

Mobuseka is admittedly one of my favorite series. I think the world it's set in has so much potential; it's just a shame how much the author fails to do it justice. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended here, regardless of how much I think Noelle deserves to be drawn in the manga's art style.

Double-page supporter
Failed to become a hero or MC, but singlehandedly changed the outcome of the war using OP MC equipment and creating a harem out of main supporting characters. Right, get some perspective, man.
Wait a minute. From his perspective, he actually managed to get a harem that consists of the main character and the main antagonist. He also knows that he's using OP Pay to Win MC equipment.
:thonk:
Maybe there's more to his statement than that?

Dex-chan lover
I love how many people are sitting here bitching and complaining about how crappy this manga is, yet continue to read each and every chapter. Like, if you hate it so much, why are you still here?
i'm primarily here for the female characters and the mangaka's good art. and there's many good things ahead which you can tell just by looking at the light novel illustrations of volume 4 and beyond (don't look them up if you don't wanna be spoiled tho). so i really hoped they'd just speed up the battle portions since literally NOTHING happened for almost 40 chapters. no character development, no unexpected twists or turns. you knew the kingdom's gonna win and that's that.
so yeah, just wanted to see the fmc's (both old and the new ones that get introduced later) and i had hoped a year or two earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread