Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 34.2 - The battle for part-time job began.

Dex-chan lover
ANOTHER childhood friend? I figure the wrestling background either makes her a rival of that one girl or someone from the past as well

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was pretty off the mark with my previous comment, but since the previous chapter hinted a "yakuza arc", I still think that the new girl is related to the yakuza somehow...

My bet still on she's the daughter of some yakuza boss and because of this she needed (or was forced) to learn martial arts to protect herself. Eventually becomes Akira's rival in tourments and lost a lot of times to her, that's why now she wants Kotaro, to finally have a "win" against Akira.

It's a theory, but I'm on board with this.

Ps: Sumika still the best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this guy attracts landmine girls like nothing else.
Man, we need guy like this in war torn lands. just imagine the landmine clean up he can do in a single afternoon :meguu:

Also, not too hot on adding more people to the fray. We are already having a hard time with whole childhood friends trying to amend their fuckery against the MC. All while the vtuber girl is lit crushing hard on him too. Which he claims he loves.

Users who are viewing this thread