Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 34.2 - The battle for part-time job began.

Dex-chan lover
So who besides me starts to suspect that Kokoa might be a guy? Come on trap is also a common archetype character in hatem stories.
We already got the questionable teacher filling that role while switching between genders at the drop of a hat. We don't need another one.

Dex-chan lover
The framing of the last few panels is super weird. Like, they’re having a conversation, not making out. I like his body language though. Clearly unbothered, just “what? What do you want?”. He know’s he’s not doing anything wrong.

I think the difference between this dude and most dense mc’s is that this guy has actual self-confidence. He knows who he is and what he’s about, and his density is mostly a result of him being hyperfocused on his goals (beating the fmc3, fumi-tan) and not caring about much outside of that, rather than the usual pseudo-brain-damage or the “there’s no way anyone could be interested in me” whinging.

Double-page supporter
I thought her name was Akari, not Akira. Not that it matters. Compared to Fumi-tan, all other girls fade to irrelevancy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad to say this but I'm slowly losing interest in kotaro's and everyone else's antics.

Plus lately I've been finding Kotaro's obsession with Fumi-tan, more grating than anything.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
Kotaro only wants to love and enjoy her vtuber so much, but the crazy bitches don't let him.

Users who are viewing this thread