Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I'm not picking this up. I just thought it was overdue.

I mostly do only yuri and... this is not yuri (yet?)
Thank you for picking this up.
oHU5w6Z.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing that her mom notices something different but not to the point to realize that’s her kid
That's mom power.
uhm... i missing something here ? what did she noticed exactly ?
She suppose to met her husband and SON. and now she see her husband, son no where to be found, and a female kid, and she ask where the son is and who is this girl.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god this wont end well, based on her reaction alone i could deduce that shes a person who pampers her daughter alot, this is either going to pass normally or their family is going to end seriously.

Power Uploader
She suppose to met her husband and SON. and now she see her husband, son no where to be found, and a female kid, and she ask where the son is and who is this girl.
Did you skim the previous chapters?

As far as the mom knows, she always had a daughter, not a son.

Double-page supporter
Damn, Mom's SAVAGE.
You got it the other way around. Dad and Rinko haven't told Mom about Rinko's sex disorder, so she's expecting to meet her husband and daughter, yet she immediately notices it's her husband and a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread