Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>look at the ham sandwiches they made

>look at the sandwiches I'm currently eating

Hey, at least it was cheap

(Also, this might be the first stupidly cutesy jk manga with a giant pig's leg on the cover)

Dex-chan lover
This is really cute.

I often find cooking mange like this a little weird though, because who really has all those specialty tools in their home kitchen. Am I really supposed to believe that she just happens to own a raclette cheese melter?

@Brightamethyst
At least they justify it for this manga by having the parents on their international honeymoon sending coincidental gifts, at least.

Double-page supporter
I find it interesting how they gave another name to what people call fry sauce/golf sauce.

It's a little different from other cooking mangas where it makes me want to cook something cuz I probably wouldn't have all these tools (or foie gras just sitting in my kitchen). I like it though, it's interesting to know that all of these foods and cooking styles are out there.
Most importantly...THOSE TWO ARE HELLA CUTE

Dex-chan lover
"Make me an adult."
"Tomorrow, I'll make you an adult."
Slight lesbian undertones.
Stoic, taller younger.
Cheery, shorter older.

I do believe we've struck gold, my boys.

i wonder if i can use sardines instead of anchovies for that dish on chapter 24, anchovies are really expensive where i live

Dex-chan lover
@Mongoloid Ok, here is the thing. The fish called anchovies is a remote cousin to herring, but when you buy it filed in a can in olive oil, its called sardine. The can of anchovies is made of a cousin of herring, with a spice mix of cinnamon, clove, allspice, cardamom, sandalwood, blackpepper and more. I guess you could look up a recipe to make these type of anchovies. Wherever it is you live, it might be possible to find the canned anchovies somehow, but ye, google and asking around is the best way. Good luck!

Contributor
for real in japan some school require students wear school uniform out of school?

Users who are viewing this thread