A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I dont think she is an homophobe, she is just young, i was like that back in time and now i see it with the same eyes i see hetero relationships... with sadness and envy cause i will never have a girlfriend :D

Fed-Kun's army
What always irks me in stories like this is that why would a child that has access to large sum of money without begging parents on knees go to public school?

@dudley It’s more common than you would think. For example, I grew up on a island full of rich people. There was only 30000 people in the city, so only 1 school for each level was needed. Many of the old money folks also looked down on people outside the community, so everyone decided to just funnel their money to the public school on the island instead. So it ended up being a public school that was admittedly more like a private school but still technically a public school.

Fed-Kun's army
Also my 2 cents: the point is, she didnt just say, girls are not for me, but basically said, no girl should ever date a girl, no matter if it is herself or 2 other random girls. It would be no prob, if she just would have said girls arent for her, but she denied, that homosexuallity is a real thing.

Well, what bugs me about the story is the rich char, but well, I get it, its a comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Abdibsz
Would've say that's nice, if not for suspicion that "outside the community" includes people with average- low income. And, like, the prices for canteen, books, class trips, if you had to pay for them, probably weren't that great either.
Anyway, thank you for explanation.

Man I kinda hate her already... Fucking homophobia is disgusting. News flash girl, millions of girls already date each other around the world.

Aggregator gang
What a bitch mc
For the starting chapter, I already hate her for her arrogant and Attention seeking attitude and especially how she would sell herself for money.
She talks things as if it's easy. I want to the mc to atleast get karma

Aggregator gang
The most homophobic people are secretly the gayest.
Also this girl single handedly triggered every person who read this loool

10,000¥ ≈ $93.66. Really good for a part-time job, but probably what you’d expect to gain from an hour or so as a working professional.

I've read the novel, this is definitely NOT for everyone however the writing is good, I don't know how the adaptation will be going though. It's a niche story. She isn't homophobic, she just doesn't understand why people date others because they are a 'girl'.

Ex : "Why do people like others the first reason being they are a girl? I fell in love with you because [Name] is [Name]"

Users who are viewing this thread