A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly been too long since I kept up with the LNs. I plan to reread them soon. They do stay together and a lot of the rest of it has been their navigating their relationship. It turns more into a couple's story. In the most recent volume 6 (which I haven't read yet) they apparently reveal their relationship to others in school and deal with reactions to that etc. They're the same lovey dovey couple mostly.
Very nice indeed, I'm glad to hear it. Thanks a bunch!

Dex-chan lover
Where can I find the LNs? I really wanna read it!
I can't say anymore. You can read them in Japanese, but for English, most of the sites that had fan translations shut down or took them off recently. I'm not sure if there's been an official English release yet. You might have to search around.

Group Leader
Ngl, the TL is not very good. Maybe it is just literal translation, but it doesn't sound smooth at all.

Maybe a native PR might be a good idea to correct this feeling.

EDIT: No, the TL really sucks sorry. It doesn't sound english at all. Indeed, it's a different person who TLed it, its name is Google. :meguuusad:
Not MTL. Problem was lack of a proofreader. (Source: am translator). TLing JP-->ENG first time really reveals how difficult it is to both translate accurately and in a way that doesn't sound horrible.

Not MTL. Problem was lack of a proofreader. (Source: am translator). TLing JP-->ENG first time really reveals how difficult it is to both translate accurately and in a way that doesn't sound horrible.
I can also help with proofreading if you could use another helping hand. Read all 6 volumes twice so I know the source fairly well. Discord name is same as my username here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you as always. This has been such an enjoyable read. I just absolutely love me some Girls love romance, especially ones that are super suggestive/erotic. All romance is good but the ones with Seggs just have an extra layer of entertainment and realism

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, rk. If it's any consolation, I thought this chapter had a pretty good English flow. Not perfect, maybe, but not at all bad. Certainly a big improvement over chapter 11.

Users who are viewing this thread